Israel framed Al Queda Who do you trust?

by Iron Eagle 11 Replies latest social current

• happyout
    happyout

Reporter - are you freakin' kidding me? You would use Jeff Rense as a means of justifying these bull*** rumours? Know your source, please http://www.realufos.com/rensefraud.shtml

Also, NO ONE has been able to prove that there were no Jewish people in the WTC, and if you are implying that looking at names on the CNN site "proves" it, you are naive at best, and outright unintelligent at worst. You can't identify peoples race, religion, or creed only by their name.

I am not pro-Israel, or anti-Israel, but I hate to see this kind of drivel being presented as "truth". Go back to the Borg with this garbage, it makes as much sense as the 1914 theory.

Or was your message a tongue in cheek attempt at humour that I missed?

Yeesh.

• reporter
    reporter

happyout! I'm happy you're out, too...

gamaliel! I've got something below that you might be interested in...

I used Jeff Rense since it conveniently was the first archive of a Washington Post article which has been reprinted and stored many times. That doesn't constitute my endorsement of Jeff Rense, since it was only a second-hand reprint.

The CNN website lists the final nationalities, not the birthplaces, of the terror attack victims. So, yes, it's possible some Israeli-born Americans are part of the victim lists. But, don't forget, Zionists will even kill their own in order to further their own objectives. Many prominent Jews have written critically of the barbaric nature of these extremist Zionists, which they rightfully should. Anti-Semitic is a label that gets thrown at them, but that just deflects criticism from where it's deserved.

I'm sorry you think I'm reporting drivel. I guess you know where the close button is on your browser.

Have some fun with this, if you wish. You may wish to confirm or disprove the 191 references backing up the "bullshit rumors" about Zionists while you're at it.

STRANGER THAN FICTION

AN INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION OF 9-11 AND THE WAR ON TERRORISM

By: Dr. Albert D. Pastore Phd.

Author hereby grants full permission to reproduce and mass distribute this paper for non-commercial use.

FIRST PUBLISHED IN AUGUST 2002. LAST UPDATED DECEMBER 7, 2002

OPENING THOUGHTS

“All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

- Arthur Schopenhauer

German Philosopher 1788-1860

"History is indeed little more than the register of the crimes, follies, and misfortunes of mankind."

Edward Gibbon

British Historian 1737-1794

The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire

"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself... Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable." -

H.L. Mencken American Writer 1880-1956

REVIEWS FOR STRANGER THAN FICTION

“Upon my first perusal of your research I came to admire your style, dedication to research, and your skillful ability to present your indisputable point of view.

After the second reading, I felt like a sailor who has suddenly discovered that his compass is defective, pointing to the wrong magnetic pole and having been of no use all along. I must now adjust the many deviations and derivations of my internal compass.

I have just finished reading STRANGER THAN FICTION for the third time! I now dread arrival at the destination to which my adjusted compass now directs me and I prefer to hide my newly acquired feelings on the subject even from myself!”

A. Dubov

Author

(Russia-Australia)

“What an eye opener. From start to finish I could not stop reading STRANGER THAN FICTION. You cover every possible angle and your logical sequence of argument is impossible to refute. (And believe me, I tried to!) You have performed a great service for our country. If read and understood widely, STF has the potential to stem the tidal wave of irrationality that has swept over America. Unfortunately, I fear that few will want to confront, let alone accept, the ugly truth you have organized and presented so brilliantly.”

University graduate student of History

Name Withheld by Request

“Here at JUS, (news website based in Canada) it has been our policy to refrain from giving voice to any of the numerous and often contradictory “conspiracy theories” regarding 9-11. That policy changed once we read Dr. Pastore’s STRANGER THAN FICTION! STF is truly a one-of-a-kind work that can be accurately described as a masterpiece. We are proud to feature Dr. Pastore’s excellent detective work at our website.”

Editorial Staff

JUS News

GO TO TABLE OF CONTENTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit