Israel framed Al Queda Who do you trust?

by Iron Eagle 11 Replies latest social current

• Iron Eagle
    Iron Eagle

That got your attention.

So who do you trust? Do you really think that Al Queda are responsible for attacking America on 9/11 ? Im sure you have all heard of different conspiricy theories regarding this, but what if they were true?

George Bush Is a born again Christian. He believes that the Jewish people in Israel have the right to own the land, not the Arabs. Ariel Sharon and his cabinet know this, and from the worlds eyes Israel can do no wrong. Israel have a deal going with America to keep quiet over the production of weapons of mass destruction on Israeli soil for the Israeli government. They are guilty just as much as anybody else.

For years Israel has got away with murder and genocide, killing hundreds of innocent men, women and children in an attempt to cleanse Palestine of true Palestinians. America has convinently turned their backs on these atrocities and goes out to futher antagonise the Arab world, firstly by creating a mess in Afghanistan then now what seems to be a certain attack on Iraq.

Israel is left alone because people are afraid of being called Anti Semitic. Yet if you want to find the root of terrorism, go to Israel. The media has brainwashed many people into believing that the biggest threat to world security is Arab terrorism, which simply isnt true.

Think of it this way.... For years Israel has tried in vain to find a solution to the violence in Palestine. Would it be a good idea to orchestrate violence on America but make it seem like it was in fact ARABS that did it? That way the west would come after Arabian terrorists and again Israel gets away with it.

4000 Jews worked in the World Trade Center. Rumour has it only 11% turned up for work that day.

Mohammed Atta's passport was convinently found in the rubble of the trade center

A car parked at the airport had all the evidence needed to convict the terrorists.. It even played host to a 'how to fly' instruction manual, as if a trained pilot would need last minute revision.

Shares in AVIATION fell dramatically days before the attacks. There are a lot of Jews in Wall Street.

America gives Israel hundreds of thousands of dollars a year as aid. This aid is funding Israeli attrocities in the middle east. For years America was blind , yet in the space of 2 hours on September 11th the whole world stood up and has not yet sat down.

BOYCOTT ISRAEL TODAY

http://www.inminds.co.uk/boycott-israel.html

• JH
    JH

Rumour has it only 11% turned up for work that day.

Would Israel accept that even 11% of it's people die? NO

Israel is an ally of the USA.

AlQueda is responsible. Case closed.

Let the bombing start. Saddam Hussein Insane and AlQueda must die.

America: Live Free Or Die.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

Mohammed Atta's passport was convinently found in the rubble of the trade center

i dont think the fbi ever gave the name that was in that passport. the fbi ended up anouncing that that passport that was "found" , "...is a rumour, that may be true". funny how i remember it being talked about on tv a few days after as if were an actual fact, but then the media doesnt lie does it? i suppose the fbi never lie too.

Shares in AVIATION fell dramatically days before the attacks. There are a lot of Jews in Wall Street.

dont forget the unusual amount of Put stocks bought in aviation companies before 9/11. a small group of people made a killing somewhere, but we dont know where 'cos it was never investigated properly, if at all.

A car parked at the airport had all the evidence needed to convict the terrorists.. It even played host to a 'how to fly' instruction manual, as if a trained pilot would need last minute revision.

yes that was very convenient wasnt it? i'm surprised there wasnt a letter from Osama personaly wishing them the best for their mission.

http://www.rense.com/general25/fbiadmitsnoevidence.htm

what you do is trust the fbi and the US Admin, and support whatever they say.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

You can't be serious about this post..... I had to check the date, I thought I was reading a post from Sept. 12, 2001, because all of those OLD conspiracy theories have totally been debunked. Get real man, I mean scheeschh.....

Oh, by the way, you were right about the aviation stock.... large blocks were sold prior to 9/11 by Saudi's and other middle eastern investors.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

This conspiracy would require an awful lot of people to keep their mouths shut just prior to 9/11. It would also require a wide and free dissemination of information to only the coconspirators.

I find this very hard to believe. The whole idea contradicts itself.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

It is in Isreal's interest... no, make that utter survival, to keep the US on its side. That's why they've been caught spying on us, even though we give them aid. It is in their interest to keep the US and Arabs at odds with each other. Isreal has tricked the PLO and other Arab groups into doing stupid things before. Mossad (Israeli CIA) at one time was orchestrating the assasination of George Bush Senior when he began forcing them to come to the negotiating table with their Arab enemies. At least that's what one defector from Mossad claims. (See book: The Other Side of Deception by Victor Ostrovsky ) Whether the Israelies were involved in 9/11, I have no idea. I wouldn't be surprised one way or the other.

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Can someone help me with this?.......When the WTC garage was first bombed back in the 1990's, they evacuated everyone, I believe, from the north tower. The estimate of those evacuated at that time was apprx. 28,000 people. How is it that BOTH TOWERS were brought down on 9/11 and there were only 3000 casualities?

• reporter
    reporter
    Rumour has it only 11% turned up for work that day.

Let's dispense with rumor, and get some facts in here.

The actual number of Israeli dead at the WTC itself was ZERO!

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memorial/index.html

Only one Isreli was killed aboard each of the flights that crashed into WTC.

Who were anonymously informed of the impending attacks by instant message? (Gee, wish you guys could instant message me of impending doom, or the Big A!)

http://www.rense.com/general18/im.htm as Reprinted from Washington Post.

Just the facts, ma'am, please. Also an alternate link.

Who do I trust? In God I trust, all others pay cash.

• avishai
    avishai
    killing hundreds of innocent men, women and children in an attempt to cleanse Palestine of true Palestinians

There are so many flaws in this argument that I hardly know where to start. Palestine as a country for palestinians NEVER EXISTED! It was a british colony, & as for "true palestinians, the census in 1906 counted only 6% arab population in Jerusalem. What you are calling "true Palestinians" are in fact jordanian & lebanese that the english re-settled there in the 1940's to keep the jews from gaining any sort of power, as extremist muslims want to wipe out the jews & christians.

#2 Did the israelis also orchestrate the first wtc bombing? How about the bombing of a US airbase in africa? the ship in Yemen?

#3 Even if there WERE no jews in the wtc on 9-11(HIGHLY unlikely in NYC) Would isreal really adversely affect there economy that badly by bombing it?

#4 I think if you were to read the list of dead, you would find Plenty of "jewish" names, I know I did.

#5 I have no problem disagreeing w/ the israeli government, even harshly, but I do feel the tone of your letter was anti-semitic. I have worked w/ anti racist action groups for far too long, & recognize the tone.

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

My sister called as soon as she could get through on 9/11 to see if I was alright. She also told me that she was already in the midst of discussing a case where a company ultimately had to fire 12 Israeli men who cheered through the 9/11 disaster. They said they were cheering because they thought this would make the U.S. see what it was like to live in fear of terrorism and that the US would now understand and support Israel's war against terrorism. If I recall correctly another group of Israelis were arrested and detained for at least a day for watching the disaster from atop their van parked on the George Washington bridge (more than 100 blocks north).

That said, I personally don't buy into any of this idea that Israel was somehow involved. While anything is possible, until proven otherwise, too much of this Israel-backed 9/11 theory makes no sense. And, for me, it's nearly proven otherwise.

But the kinds of rumors and statistics required to make that particular conspiracy believable are still too childish. Sophisticated conspiracy theorists would never risk using them because they are so easy to disprove. E.g., the rumor about ony 11% showing up for work at WTC, or advance warnings that many people heeded. Whoever promotes these rumors forgets everything about how people respond to such "advance warnings," how rumors spread, how easily they leak to the "other" side, or how easy it would be to measure the ethnicity percentages of who survived and who didn't. Instead, a sophisticated theorist would play on confusion over facts and pointing out (or creating) "gray areas" that our minds want to simplify with explanations. They would use the kinds of "facts" that are less measurable and less accessible to the common person.

I agree that big government and big corporations have a dismal track record about telling the whole truth. When they do tell the whole truth, they commonly leverage it so that we will believe a bigger lie. But conspiracy theorists tell some of the biggest lies of all time.

Gamaliel

"Lies, damn lies, and conspiracies" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit