Strong Circumstantial Evidence My Foot!

by Englishman 13 Replies latest jw friends

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Boy this is gonna be good.........

Please keep us informed....

• Xander
    Xander

LOL - you'd think, given HIS situation alone, he would be able to see the hypocrasy.

I mean, surely, he can't think that GOD HIMSELF believes that fornication only occurs at night? Yet, his representatives on earth DO?

• reporter
    reporter

Strong circumstantial evidence, such as pregnancy or evi-
    dence (testified to by at least two witnesses) that the
    accused stayed all night in the same house with a person of
    the opposite sex (or in the same house with a known
    homosexual ) under improper circumstances, is acceptable.

James! There's a technicality within the technicality...the "such as" does not limit the evidence to just pregnancy or the nocturnal "improper circumstances"...what about other strong circumstantial evidence situations...i.e. the handyman visits??? They're not even going by their own book on this one!

I'm with Simon on this one. They already have their minds made up (this actually happened to me once), and then they twist the "evidences" to their preconceived convictions...

• Maverick
    Maverick

Why don't those old farts on the Governing Body just stick to printing Bible misinformation and stay away from playing God. It was never their place to judge anybody. If they want to criticize anyone they should just take a good look in the mirror! They are unqualified and so are their subordinates! Maverick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit