How will the GB respond to the new treatment for COVID-19?

by careful 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• careful
    careful

One new cutting-edge attempt to deal with the novel coronavirus is to take plasma from those who have had COVID-19, recovered, and have the natural antibodies against it, and then put those antibodies in victims who have the virus and need help.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/04/03/826638981/hospitals-universities-push-for-treatment-using-plasma-from-recovered-covid-pati

Isn't taking plasma one of the the no-nos according to WTS doctrine?
    Does anyone see "new light" on the horizon in this matter that would allow the faithful sheep to accept such treatment?

• atomant
    atomant

and how would the jw's respond to a compulsory vaccine with a mark of some kind to prove they have been injected. Just saying.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

My brainwashed PIMI wife would rather die for the cult. Even if the GB BOZO's gave new light. In reality my brainwashed wife has no real idea of what is taught, she has no desire to do deep research. Even right now the last few day's she just stays in the bedroom depressed. Our son's are like WTF is wrong with her. I said, they have her convinced the world is going to end.

We don't talk, it's a dead marriage. It will be only a matter of time if things don't change, meaning if she doesn't wake up. that we will get a divorce.

I hate this Piece of Crap cult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

As with all science, they will ban it until they have the chance to totally corrupt it to render it useless. Blood and its fractions do carry risks, of HIV and hepatitis as well as compatibility issues. But, if the alternative is you die, it might be worth the risk. And the washtowel will impose guilt trips, even if they do not outright ban this. Naturally, they also lack things like supplements and social distancing (door to door, anyone?) that might throttle the virus enough to prevent the need for this potentially dangerous treatment in the first place (exposure to tiny amounts of the virus, plus decent supplements, could be as effective as vaccination in preventing major illness).

Speaking of vaccinations, they can work--if properly implemented. But I will not take any vaccinations that are created by big conglomerates that answer to some holding company or the reptilians that want this earth and our souls for themselves. Vaccines that contain mercury, formaldehyde, and other dangerous chemicals have no place in my body--and especially if they are mandatory (another sign that they are going to damage the body and soul). The only "vaccine" I need (aside my supplements) is controlled tiny exposures to the virus. This allows my immune system to respond before any infection can take place, while building immunity so that, when I get a full on exposure, it won't infect me either. That is what vaccines are supposed to do--not inflict brain damage.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

What I see happening is the wt making it a "conscience matter" on whether or not to be vaccinated. In their very convoluted explanation of scientific shit, that they know nothing about, the wt will probably find a way to 'explain' that the vaccine serum is made from blood "fractions", therefore making it a conscience matter.

The Covid-19 pandemic is way too hot a political/social issue for the wt to stand up against. Maybe in the old days with Frantz and Rutherford but not today. The gb know that they have too much to lose. There is a huge leap between a few individuals refusing blood transfusions to the possibility of infecting entire communities with Covid-19. I don't think the Great 8 (aka GB) have the balls to stand up to the whole world!

just saying!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The Covid-19 pandemic is way too hot a political/social issue for the wt to stand up against.

They don't want another "blood issue" fiasco that brings repercussions to them for another 60 years.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

In 2060 they will allow it in fractions.

G.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

The only "vaccine" I need (aside my supplements) is controlled tiny exposures to the virus.

The only vaccines I need are from two famous doctors: Dr. Johnny Walker and Dr. Jose Cuervo

Rub a Dub

• under the radar
    under the radar

The Golden Age, predecessor of Awake!, used to rail against vaccinations. You can still find plenty of their ridiculous cartoons on the internet. Medical conspiracy theories and outright ignorance reigned supreme in those rags.

Unofficially, some JWs passed around methods of scarring their children's arms so as to lie to fool the authorities about whether they had been vaccinated or not so they could attend school. Blatantly dishonest and deceptive, but many did it anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit