false accusations

by nowisee 26 Replies latest jw friends

• blackout
    blackout

Well um, I didn't ACTUALLY accuse anyone of anything on that thread.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Spring has sprung, (northern hemisphere) - and I think autumn is on its way in the southern hemisphere. Hope all is well.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/48594/1.ashx

When the weather is fine, and all is good....hey...there's nothing to apologize for, is there?

Hope all is well folks .

• greven
    greven

The willow knows what the storm does not:

That the power to endure harm outlives the power to inflict it.

Useful advise!

Greven

• blackout
    blackout
    The willow knows what the storm does not:

That the power to endure harm outlives the power to inflict it.

Useful advise!

I'll say!!!!

• Mary
    Mary

What happened to me doesn't really fall under false accusations, but I was devastated just the same.

Several years ago I lost my job through my own fault. After a year in therapy and trying really hard to be a good worker and put the past behind me, I got another job which I absolutely loved. It helped enormously with my self-esteem, I did an excellent job, I worked overtime to make sure a job was done and done well, and everyone there really liked me.

Unfortunately, someone from my previous job found out where I was working and took it upon himself to phone my employer (which happened to be his old employer) and tell them what had happened and how I had lost my job. Needless to say, I was let go but not in a forthright manner. Human Resources simply stopped calling me for jobs, never telling me the reason why and insisted that everything was fine. I nearly had a nervous break-down over the mental stress I was put through and couldn't figure out what was happening. It was only when I threatened to go to the Labour Board that I found out what had happened. One guy from HR phoned me about a job I had applied for and said "I thought I remember seeing on your resume that you had worked at such-and-such a place." Seeing as I had never put my previous employer on my resume, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what had happened and he even said it was an "anonomous phone call" that he received, but I don't believe that. I know exactly who it was that called him.

I never did get a job there, but I plan on paying the person back who ratted me out.....maybe his wife would like to know that he's having an affair with his secretary. And ironically, the place I was originally fired from is now being sued by an employee because the company tried screwing him out of royalties on an invention he made.

• sf
    sf

6 of 9,

Why didn't you (simply) just type the name into the net search engines? I do this anytime I'm unsure of anything! Now, you try with the other two names in this thread and see what 'hits' results the engines come up with. Type 'sixofnine', just like that. Then play with it to see what other hits result. It has become reflex for me to do this all the time! It is a great tool if you get in the habit of using it, at all times. Now, you won't have to wonder if a poster is convincing you of this or that...type it in engine FIRST! If no results, then let the berating commence! (j/k) Happy trails! (btw, i put 'kat' in the engines long time ago...knew they had site up...thought you all were more computer-smart than this)

Re: NEED Leaning Cowboy Silhouette
    ... [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Bulletin Board ] Posted by kat_newmas on
    September 25, 2002 at 18:50:50: ... You can contact me at kat_newmas@yahoo.com. ...
    www.wwvisions.com/craftbb/yardart/2281.html - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

Re: Custom Yard Art Designs
    ... No shipping is currently available so local orders only. You can contact me
    at kat_newmas@yahoo.com. ... You can contact me at kat_newmas@yahoo.com. ...
    www.wwvisions.com/craftbb/yardart/2283.html - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
    [ More results from www.wwvisions.com ]

Nice stuff kat.

sKally

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I did that a while ago Skally.

just curious, what site is "up"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit