Depiction of Governing Body on JW org

by Listener 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The GB’s biggest mistake was drawing attention to themselves in the first place. Now it seems as though they want to put the Genie back in the bottle. Makes sense as the older GB are becoming useless, or like Tomo…. an embarrassment.

A shadowy group around a table seems like a logical depiction to slowly draw attention away from the GB. That would be the smart move. Place the GB helpers in the spotlight as the GB are too busy with weighty, spiritual matters.

I’m not sure their egos will allow them to make the smart move.. I hope not anyway… I would love to see them burn in flames in my lifetime..

DD

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Yeah when I saw two new GB members. How average, plain and spotless they look, i thought directly that watchtower Is after rebranding themselves. Give another image. And now with Morris thing. It really seems they wanna transform organisation. We'll they must cause things not looking good.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Mark. Now you went and spilled the beans

• Ding
    Ding

Better for the organization to have them silhouetted this way.

When JWs can see and hear them on YouTube it becomes clear that they are just men, not anointed oracles.

• LostintheFog1999
    LostintheFog1999

Yeah, the picture only shows the top half of the men seated around the table.

We can't see how many of them are wearing tight pants below the table's level.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yes that picture is a very odd combination of somewhat recognisable individuals alongside generic figures. I wonder what that means. Does the fact that Sanderson looks like he is easy to identify mean that he occupies a powerful role on the GB? Or are his features simply easier to caricature than the others?

Another thing is they all look thinner than actual GB members.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit