My True Identity

by The Governor 11 Replies latest jw friends

• The Governor
    The Governor

I write under the screen name The Governor. Why I chose this screen name was I felt strongly at the time (and still do) that the charterer itself from the Walking Dead TV series that is called The Governor had a lot of qualities shared with the Governing Body. Both had narcissism blowing out of their ears, both oppressed individuals for their gain whether it was for power and profits and both the Governing Body and The Governor were able to reel people into their trap by charming outsiders in and giving them big promises that could never be fulfilled.

I wrote under a screen name initially because I was scared about someone finding out who I was and reporting it to my partner at the time was a disfellowshipped Witness trying to get back in. I was never baptized and was never raised as a Witness. I have no family member's that were Witnesses but there is one thing the Governing Body is good at is installing fear!

It's come to that time where I don't have to be afraid anymore. I am hoping that if I tell others on here who I am, maybe someone who did sit beside me at a Kingdom Hall or talked with me and is on here on this forum may need some support or someone to talk too. So here it goes :)

My name is Saxon (I am going to leave out the last name). Don't let the name Saxon fool you, I am actually a female! I attended most of the Kingdom Halls back in Calgary, Alberta. The Kingdom Halls I attended are as listed:

Rocky Ridge Congregation

Crowfoot Congregation

Bowness Congregation

Glendale Congregation

I studied with a few people which I will leave out the last names but will put what cong they were from.

Tara (Glendale)

Don(Glenadale)

Amanda( Bowness)

Andrea(Glendale)

Wally (???)

I attended the 2014 regional convention in Calgary, AB at the Saddle Dome. I discussed with many individuals there so for those who attended may recognize me as well.

I was dating Richard who was a disfellowshipped Witness of over 10 years but he wanted desperately to get back in. Richard and I are no longer together and today, he still tries to get back in. A few may remember me through him.

The last person I studied with was Richards friend Wally. He seemed like if anyone were to be awake, it would be him. He has a beautiful daughter but I will not state her name here.

I now live in the Northumberland area of Ontario. The closest Kingdom Hall to me would be 7658 Telephone Rd, Hamilton, ON. I think it holds the Port Hope congregation. I know one person that goes to that Hall and his name is Nathan but will not mention a last name.

If anyone of you who may have talked to me at one point needs someone to talk with I am here for you. :) I have attached a photo of myself below. This was when I attended the regional convention in 2014 at the Saddle Dome.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    HELLO. Seriously, despite your not being afraid, you might consider editing the congregations and just leave the city. There are creeps everywhere. While the main people here are not creeps, there are lurkers who are. But whether or not, a big hello.
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander
    Wow! You look smart AND sexy! Welcome.
  • millie210
    millie210
    Hi Saxon, nice to meet you!
  • never a jw
    never a jw
    Brave, or rash perhaps. Either way, it's great that you care for others and that you are out and freeeee. Welcome
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Hello saxon
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

Welcome Saxon. It's good that you've got nothing to fear.

• Island Man
    Island Man

Hi Sexo- ... I mean, Saxon.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Your not far from me I pass through there all the time. Back from Alberta as a result of the drop in Oil prices? There seems to be a lot of Albertans who are Ontario bound these days.
  • pixel
    pixel
    Hi :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit