Is this war part of WTS Prophecy ? I forget

by m0nk3y 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

Return if you like it's your decision but can I point out a few things ...

It is just like they fortold....death, destruction, illness, aging, famine, instability....

This has been going on since WW I.....

This is the worst time in human history

These things have been going on since the bible has been written .. it's human history, read your bible again and make note on a peice of paper (actually you might need a few more peices of paper) evertime you read about death, destruction, illness, aging, famine and instability its all there and pretty gory and bloody.

The fact that we are "aging" really brought it home...I don't believe people aged like we are today. Between wrinkles and sun damage, I believe our live span is shorter than ever in history.

Our age expectancy is going back up from the ages of 50's and 60's that were recorded in the 1970 to our current time, people are living into their 90's there are medical proceedures that they are coming up with that is combating aging as well as many diseases.

I also don't know how you can say:

This has convinced me that the society is the true FDS and I need to return.
    Have you read anything that has been posted on here about the child abuse thats been covered up not to mention the union with the United Nations the WTS had. If the UN is the wildbeast and the FDS had ties with it do you think they arnt accountable ?
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Teenyuck, be sure to remove your tongue from your cheek every few minutes or so - it can make conversation difficult, and you wouldn't want your face to freeze like that, would you?

:^9

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

Oh Dude ... and heres me thinking that teenyuck was just god damned fugly!!

PS Homosexuality rules don't forget it.

m0nk3y

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

He He!

• figureheaduk
    figureheaduk

Don't think so... when has the WTS ever had a prophecy come true?

• Valis
    Valis
    So, to summarize, if there is peace, it means the end is near. If there is war, it could escalate right into Armageddon, so the end is near. If there is a declaration of peace, but it is false (sort of in between peace and war), it means the end is near.

*sighs to myself*...guess I better go dust off the book bag and get back to meetings...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "My Barmageddon Is Better Than Your Armageddon Any Day" class

• rocketman
    rocketman

Runningman, good summary! It's kind of "interpret as you go".

Robyn, lol@ your class.

• Will Power
    Will Power

The Bible says: "The wolf will actually reside for a while with the male lamb, and with the kid the leopard itself will lie down, and the calf and the maned young lion and the well-fed animal all together; and a mere little boy will be leader over them."—

Isn't this just figurative? The flirty cad, the gentle guy, the youth with the rash, the heffer's child, the adonis-like body builder, the satisfied and the immature - figures, they always whine and cry & try to take over!

The end must be here - sounds like my family!! LOL

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit