Fossils fail to provide a connection

by Doug Mason 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LetTheTruthBeKnown
    LetTheTruthBeKnown

For people to say there was no flood, all you have to do is see the pyramids that are submerged off of Japan or the Temple complex off the coast of Cuba in around 2000 feet of water.

The muck in the arctic is actually composed of billions of pieces of smashed up bones. Something bad happened 10000 years ago.

There also will never be a fossil transition that will be recorded. That is not how it works. It takes intense magnetic fields to transition species. The change happens all at once. Not radiation or slow genetic changes.

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

LetTheTruth,

So you believe The Epic of Gilgamesh is historically correct, do you?

Are you saying that Gilgamesh went to Cuba?

Doug

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

LetTheTruthBeKnown.

Can you explain the arctic ice cores showing no sign of a global deluge?

I'm no uni student but i do have a healthy brain with a bullshit detector.

Regards

jtg

P.S. as i don't have access to the records you claim, could you please paste references to your arctic claims.... I'm happy to learn and admit errors in my thinking.

Regards

jtg

• LetTheTruthBeKnown
    LetTheTruthBeKnown

This where I began a long time ago.

https://www.amazon.ca/Forbidden-Archeology-Unabridged-Michael-Cremo/dp/0892132949

https://www.amazon.ca/Cataclysm-Compelling-Evidence-Cosmic-Catastrophe/dp/1879181428/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=delair&qid=1566470749&s=books&sr=1-1

All myths have truth in them. The question is what truth and what are they trying to convey. There is also only one time in history when the myths were created. Why was that? It must have taken something extraordinary to compel the human race to try and record what they saw. In very figurative language, since they could not understand what they witnessed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit