My Favouite Inappropriate Watchtower Pictures

by pale.emperor 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I'd love to see you're favorite WT illustrations/photo's that they think are fine to print - but are actually kind of creepy/wierd.

Here's my three fave from My Book Of Bible Stories (yes, a book for children!).

Man gets his head nailed into the floor with a tent pin by a good Jehovah worshipper:

Jesus blood running down his hands and arms as he writhes in agony:

Pre-flood man stabs another man to death and runs off with his bag and a bloody knife, while his woman and child cry:

And we were told to not read violent comic books???

• sir82
    sir82

I always thought the harlot riding on the wild beast in the Revelation climax book was kind of middle-aged-Joan-Crawford ugly / repulsive.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I always thought the one on the bible story showing pharaoh s army, the look of casual disinterest on the father and daughter was inappropriate

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Good thread.

What about the picture in the My Book of Bible Stories that was about the Noachian Flood?

WT artists' renditions of pre-pubescent children and suckling babies crying because of the impending drowning ... absolutely disgusting.

Morally speaking, the pits.

• Londo111
    Londo111

It is definitely put together by people who live in a bubble and who cannot relate to children because they are not parents.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Pale.emperor,

Never a JW, I lost control when the "Elder" gave me the book on Families to see how I would react.

I am totally outright speechless if these are drawings in a children's book. I have no clue what to say about the amount of damage this could cause to a little child. I have viewed my outsiders opinion many times on Sophia and Caleb videos, the meeting agendas and many other JW abusive practices BUT this is OUT OF CONTROL!!!!

My advise to you make positively sure that your attorney has viewed this BOOK, some of these cartoons and the videos from this past RC when it comes to your custody hearing for your daughter. If nothing else if I were you I would insist that my daughter NOT, NOT in no way be subjected to this cruel cult oops religion! !!

These idiots have no idea of the term Age Appropriate. Hey, those out there that they refer to as Worldly run by Satans system has a rating system starts out G general viewing, PG parental guidance, and so forth. At the KH they just start b their babies watching R's and worse.

OK, rant over. KH = MEN'S ONLY CLUB

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Crying baby about to be drowned by Jehovah because it's mummy wasn't a Jehovah worshipper:

Smiles all round and casual disinterest in a little girl watching the Egyptians drown to death:

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

From an old brochure (70s-80s) I don't suppose the red arrow was on the original artwork !

• raven
    raven
    Very interesting - your interpretation of these pictures.. It's crazy how JW's are so influenced by this artwork but at the same time I do agree with you on how hypocritical every JW is.. No violent comics, books, movies etc... And these pictures depict murder. Ah how ironic.
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

One from the Rutherford era ...The Golden Age

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit