Rape by Elder led to a life of sexual abuse

by Asian sister 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• blondie
    blondie

Rule 2: Never make fun of rape even if responding to a troll (very offensive)

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

If you are telling the troof, I think you "husband" needs counseling!

just saying!

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

2-3 bro's a day? In field service? I bet the meeting for field service must of been standing room only. Record number of publishers in your congregation, no doubt.

All those brothers and no one ratted themselves or you out? 😂 Gtfoh....

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

Imagine all the bro's fighting to go in her car group...

Had to take whoever was driving the Suburban EL.

• waton
    waton

Vancouver WA or BC ? have you copy righted that story.?

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

Dear penthouse, it was a morning like any other. I was preparing to go out in the door to door ministry, as jehovahs witnesses do, when my phone suddenly rang. It was Asian sister, calling to see if she could join me in the ministry. Asian sister... I had secretly admired her, from afar, anxious from the thoughts that would penetrate my mind and seduce my body, leading me to do naughty things with my pillow. Now she was calling. Little did I know my wildest fantasies were about to be eclipsed...

• Giordano
    Giordano

I have to agree with those that called TROLL. This is straining believably to the breaking point. Frankly it is just wrong on so many levels.

I became a slut, sleeping with every brother I could of which there was an endless supply.

The JW religion, dear Troll, is highly repressed when it comes to sexual behavior. JW's can be DF and shunned for simply fondling a women's breast let alone the full Monty.

Next you'll try to convince us that the brothers enjoy smoking a cigarette after having sex with you.

• Simon
    Simon

Please troll elsewhere, this story makes no sense - such as pioneering if you were behaving as you claimed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit