HELP!!

by PhillipThomas 10 Replies latest members private

• PhillipThomas
    PhillipThomas

Hello...been baptized for about a year and a half...just aware now...they ARE watching me...possibly even NOW...HELP ME!!!

I'm too afraid to say too much here...they could even be HERE disguised as ex-JW's to watch for people like me...

How do I get help?? Who do I trust? It's REALLY bad...I'm scared...please help me.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

PT - I hope that's not your real name, otherwise you're liable to get done over by them.

Hopefully, you're not just trolling us. Just saying.

they ARE watching me.

How do you know?
    Are you just paro?

How do I get help??

What exact help do you require?

Who do I trust?

No one in the corporation. Above that, a therapist? I don't know. As you say you dare not give too much away/

It's REALLY bad...I'm scared

It would be nice to know what you are scared of. Losing family? Looking a burk?

It can be scary but the elders only have the amount of authority over you that you allow them to have.

Perhaps you could PM a poster you identify with?

• Half banana
    Half banana

If you are a troll, you certainly have accurately captured the sense of JW paranoia!

If you really are in trouble do keep posting. Surely you are not using your real name? Then again, if you are serious don't answer my question....

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Welcome Phillip Thomas. Do what Punkofnice suggested - PM someone and let them help you put your mind at ease.

Because you're new here, you won't have a clue who you are talking to. You're quite right in believing that active JW's are monitoring this site, so when you receive any replies, you'll discern whether the individual is pro-JW beliefs or anti.

I've been fading for over 6 years now. If you want any info on how to deal with wolves (elders) in the organisation, PM me.

• Giordano
    Giordano

"You're quite right in believing that active JW's are monitoring this site."

I'd say yes and no.

Yes the WTBTS probably monitors a few posters on this forum who have shared 'insider' info before it has been circulated to the congregations.

The Society looks at their own people for leaks.

They also look for Copyright infringement.

The more out spoken exJW critics have their own blogs and forums.

If you throw a little misdirection into your personal info it will be impossible to identify you.

If you live in Florida you can just say you live in the South.

How you earn a living (I'd say I was a musician even if i was tone deaf).

The Society promotes 'theocratic warfare' which is an excuse to lie or misdirect be it a belief or a policy.

A little misdirection in your case works just fine.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Welcome to the forum PT. What exactly are you afraid of? Do you have family members in who would shun you if you marked or disfellowshipped?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

There are Nazi's at the airport.

Rub a Dub

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Philip .....

If that is your real name drop it and start a new account with an anonymous name right away.

Dont worry too much there 8 million JWS and there are many who want to escape this dangerous religious cult.

Express your thoughts as you will and ask for answers.

There are many empathic compassionate people here are who are willing to help you out.

If your afraid of certain ones monitoring what web sites you click onto, remember to erase your history every time you come here, as well any Google searches.

• PhillipThomas
    PhillipThomas

The Fall Guy....I sent you a PM...

....thanks everyone for your input....yes I am incognito, but for good reason, please forgive me for that...I'm not a troll...I am very confident I have a very valid reason for feeling extremely uncomfortable right now...I can only trust one person at a time....so Fall Guy, I picked you...you'll read part of my story...I'm not so sure how easy it will be for me to just "drift away" ....any insight/advice you can give, would be greatly appreciated.

Again, thank you everyone for responding...thank you.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Well I guess it now rests on The Fall Guy to give the rest of us enough information about your circumstances without identifying P.T. of course ,so that we could offer assistance /help where needed and if we can.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit