What new cuts might be coming

by pepperheart 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

What new cuts might be coming for the watchtower ?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

more kh sales.

i live on an offshore island in the UK..population about 140,000

at one stage , the ratio of dubs to public was double the UK average, but not through growth--just lots of retired dubs moving over here. at one stage there were 5 KHs here--now down to 3.

• sir82
    sir82

I would not be surprised to see them expect JWs to print their own tracts, maybe on a Kingdom Hall printer. Elders could get the electronic file on jw.borg and print off as many as needed.

Of course, each KH would be expected to purchase a high speed high quality color printer and the right paper.

But glory be! The WTS will give them a list of "approved" vendors who just happen to give them a "good" price.

I bet that is in place by 2025 or so.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Sale of the Patterson and Walkill properties?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

More KH closures, the rugs pulled-out from the poor JWs who helped donate to, construct and upkeep with the proceeds going to the Borg.

• sparky1
    sparky1

I agree with Vidiot. Watchtower may soon consider those properties redundant, sell them off, reap the financial reward and reassign all those loyal Bethelites 'to the field'. Wallkill would make an excellent addition to the SUNY educational system. ( Not to give the Hateful Eight any financial advice or ideas!)

• TheFadingAlbatros
  • snare&racket
    snare&racket

They may start partitioning off land, for example where a KH sits in a lot of land, they may sell the excess land, It may only be 5-10% of KH's but that is free money for them. They could encroach on their car parks too.....again free money.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Another vote for Walkill getting sold off.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

If an asset becomes a drag, ball-n-chain and burdensome to any corporate entity then yah ...it's time to unload that asset. As Vidiot hints at...me also thinks such is the case with Patterson and Walkil. You've got to get rid of dead weight during lean times...economics 101...and WT has some serious lean times now and in future days, weeks, months and years to come...Yay...me happeee!😊

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit