The U.S. already has the RIGHT to wage war on IRAQ

by starScream 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

New Sence - Eres Boricua? Lo dudo mucho. No iriste mis sentimientos. Lo que tu me dices no me afecta. Yo solamente quiero que pienses lo que dices. BTW, you didnt adress a single thing I said other than the fact that you called my mother a whore.

Damn, where is Valis with his Troll page when I need him.

When you can contribute something more to this conversation that insults and patronizing remarks I will reply to your comments.

I think you are sitting in the wrong cinema at a wrong place. Maybe a brain operation can be of help for you; but I am in doubt...

Brigadoon - Were you ever a JW? Do you know me? Do you know what experiances I have had in my life that have led me to believe that there is no "God" but gods? Do you know what religion I practice? No you dont. And since you dont you resort to petty name calling just as New Sence.

Funny how intelligent thinking people, when they have nothing else to say, will resort to throwing stones as if that will make their point.

Kansas District Overbeer

• Simon
    Simon

newsense: Please do not be so insulting. I would hate to have to deactivate your account.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

bye

• email
    email

NewSense: I have NEVER said anything vile to anyone on this board... and I was pretty close to saying something to you... but I won't... all I'm going to do is explain your post hence explaining what you're all about.

For all of you that don't know who "los marcheteros" that NewSense is referring to are... they are a VERY small TERRORIST group composed of some crazy Puerto Ricans that hate the U.S.(just like Osama) BTW... they are also high on the FBI list. They have planted bombs and have killed innocent people in the name of a "free Puerto Rico" from "the hands of the evil imperialist U.S."... BUT the fact is that only 4% of Puerto Ricans are pro-independence from the United States.... and from those 4% you have even a smaller group of extremists (like "NewSense") that think they can accomplish that goal at any cost... even if it's by acts of terrorism...

Just accept it "newsense" over 96% of Puerto Ricans don't think like you do... and A LOT OF THEM... including a lot of my friends are active military fighting for THIS COUNTRY.... and fighting for YOUR FREEDOM to say whatever you want to say here or anywhere in the U.S. or it's territories... and they are PROUD to do that!

Sorry "newsense"... I have to warn people here of who you are... and just knowing you support terrorists says A LOT about you.

("email")

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Thank you brudda email. Keep this up and I might promote you to Circuit Overbeer.

Kansas District Overbeer

• TR
    TR

I wonder what you pro-Saddams would say if we let Saddam alone and he started using WMD AGAIN, and started invading other countries AGAIN.

TR

• Simon
    Simon
    I wonder what you pro-Saddams would say if we let Saddam alone and he started using WMD AGAIN, and started invading other countries AGAIN.

Here we go again ... when have we said that we are "pro-Saddam" TR?

I suppose if I objected to a pre-emptive strike on Russia it would make me a communist eh? Bring back McCarthy ...

• email
    email

Thanks Simon...

Well...maybe it was Simon that removed his post... maybe he did it himself but the part of the post that I was referring to in my post was when he was cheering a terrorist group called "los marcheteros" when he said "Viva los marcheteros".

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Well... thank you both to Simon and Email.

I didnt even know what he meant by the macheteros.... I guess I have been in Kansas too long, eh?

Kansas District Overbeer

• amac
    amac

StarScream -

I think you may be talking out of your bottom. The end of the Gulf War had nothing to do with an "act of mercy" cease fire. The US was supposed to get Iraq out of Kuwait, NOT OCCUPY IRAQ. That is why they stopped. Sorry, but there was no pause button on that war. The only way that war could be continued is if Iraq occupied Kuwait again.

And to all others, I'm not sure, but I think that Newsense fellow may have been being sarcastic about the Macheteros comment as in his post before that he seems to be very much against war and death and very emotional over the thought of people dying. Not really the attitude of a terrorist.

And TR - Your post is nonsense. If that is the logic to back this war, then we better invade Russia too, because what if they start attacking other countries. And what about North Korea, they've been after the South forever, they might attack too. Hell, we might as well attach the French since they seem pissed off at us, they might want to attack.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit