The U.S. already has the RIGHT to wage war on IRAQ

by starScream 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Simon
    Simon

Let's hope the Iraqi people are treated better in the next 12 years than they have been in the last 12.

Tell me again about blocking childrens medicine and claiming it is a WoMD? How does that work?

You still seem to imagine that Iraq has somehow attacked the USA and you are retaliating. They didn't. Saudi's attacked the USA and yet, amazingly, they get US support ... doesn't this strike you as a little, well ... odd?

• Realist
    Realist

the US has broken the rules it forces upon others. this war is a criminal attack on a sovereign country. no law justifies this action.

the Us as only surviving super power behalfs in a more and more aggressive manner and the world will have to try to stop them.

@ star,

the US was NOT authorized by the UN to occupy iraq!!! so you are talking BS.

also the war was faught by the US and britain but was financed mainly by germany and japan! to bad the US citizens have to pay for this BS war for themselfs this time! you morons do not realize that bush is not attacking iraq to help the average american but to allow a couple of filthy rich bastards to get just a little more influencial.

this whole thing is so disgusting i could puke!

• pr_capone
    pr_capone
    You have got no idea of a bomb war, and its horror.

But I have.

I was born in Germany, and me and my family got bombed in 1945 when I was three years old.

The city burned 3 days and nights. There were ten thousands of dead people.

The city was full with refugees and innocent civilians. All soldiers had left this city weeks ago.

Thats the face of an US-war.

Ummmm, is that any worse than what your people were doing to the Jews and countless other people? I mean.. do you support what your country was doing?!?! Not that it justifies what happened then and what is going to happen soon, but your logic is flawed.

Simply put, Iraq poses a large threat to Americans because they hold a grudge against the U.S. I hope that the U.S. does its best to avoid what happened to your family when you were young but this is definately neccesary. Maybee not for the reasons Bush is saying but Iraq needs to be neutralized.

Sadam should have done what the UN told him to do many years ago. Wether or not the US has UN sanction to carry on with this war is a mute point. The US has every right to defend itself from any country who is willing to assist in attacks against them. If it means war then so be it... if I get called up in a draft I will waive my rights to decline (only son of a deceased father) and go.

Kansas District Overbeer

• Simon
    Simon

realist: I understand the strong feelings but please don't get insulting (that applies to everyone)

• pr_capone
    pr_capone
    ......Iraq needs to be neutralized.>>>>> And to be eliminated, extinguished, liquidated... and so on ?

I hate this terminology. Is NO DIFFERENCE to those terminology Hitler or Stalin had used.....

Please do not put words in my mouth. I never once said destroy, extinguished, liquidated or anything else. Simply, Iraq poses a military and terroristic threat to the US and its inhabitants. There needs to be no more threat. Again I will say that I hope what happened to you and your family does not occur again.

Why didn`t the US-troups free the Jews from the concentration camps, though they had the means to do it? No, they were too coward to go in with paratrooper... Instead of this, they bombed the civilian people and the cities down to 95% destruction...

If you want to ask questions like that then why did your people put them there in the first place? Tell me... did you or your family do anything to help any Jews or Verboten? BTW, here is a nice site for you to take a look at. http://www.decades.com/Timeline/n/957_1468.htm# Maybee the US didnt open the doors to Auschwitz as you would have liked but they were doing other things to help in the effort to liberate whole countries from Germany. You keep talking about innocent civilians... I am sure all the Jews and Verboten, including male CHILDREN, that your country fried alive in the incinerators and gas chambers were all guilty of some crime or another.

And besides, I cannot imagine HOW any type of human being, who once studied the bible, can be able use the same terminology that military strategists and political gamblers are using. Its an incredible shame. I cannot say here in this forum what I`d like to say....
    You want to know my secret as to how I am able to use the same "terminology" that military strategists and "political gamblers" are using even though I once studied the bible? I DONT BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE. Its a well written story composed by men about a diety with an over inflated ego.
  • mustang
    mustang

The German comrade has a heavy heart.

Well, you’ve had your say and likely others will exercise their privilege, too.

But could you explain how you stood still so long for the "Caliph of Cologne"? Let him sneak up and establish his own little government, did you?

It is not likely that the rest of the world will be so like Neville Chamberlain!!!

Mustang

REFERENCE: http://www.gospelcom.net/apologeticsindex/news1/an011212-15.html

• NewSense
    NewSense

Dear Brigadoon:

It seems that nowadays most of the people left with a sheer modicum of sanity are Europeans. I agree 100% with what you, and I understood your point about how the common German people suffered during WWII. Their mistake was to listen that madman, Adolf Hitler. Likewise, too many Americans are now listening to G. Bush, who in many ways is evil incarnate, just as Hitler was totally evil.

Unfortunetely, you are more or less wasting your time. Many (not all, by any means, but many) of the people posting now on this board are ignorant, gullible Americans who have blind faith in a madman. Simon is a real cool guy, but he's British, so he's bound to have some intelligence. But,as for the rest, they range from **** to **** who advocate thermo-nuclear annihilation of the Iraqi people. They somehow cannot grasp the fact that Iraqi fathers and mothers love their children just as much as Americans love their children. These sons of whores cannot seem to imagine the destruction that will soon be unleashed. In a way, the ignorance of Americans regarding the hell that is warfare can be explained by the fact that the American Civil War was the last war to ever be fought on American land. In every other war since, Americans have gone abroad to wreak destruction. In short, Americans are simply too naive and stupid to realize the hell of war, war fought on American soil.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone
    These sons of whores cannot seem to imagine the destruction that will soon be unleashed

Beautiful choice of words n00b. I will be sure to run and inform my mother that she is a whore.

Unfortunetely, you are more or less wasting your time. Many (not all, by any means, but many) of the people posting now on this board are ignorant, gullible Americans who have blind faith in a madman

I'm Puerto Rican but an American Citizen. Am I still an ignorant, gullible American or am I now an ignorant, gullible Puerto Rican who is an American Citizen?

In a way, the ignorance of Americans regarding the hell that is warfare can be explained by the fact that the American Civil War was the last war to ever be fought on American land. In every other war since, Americans have gone abroad to wreak destruction. In short, Americans are simply too naive and stupid to realize the hell of war, war fought on American soil.

I will concede that there had not been a war fought on American soil in a long time. That does not lessen the threat that Iraq poses to the U.S. and the fact that Iraq is a training ground for terrorists like those who killed thousands of Americans on Sept. 11.

Unfortunetely, you are more or less wasting your time. Many (not all, by any means, but many) of the people posting now on this board are ignorant, gullible Americans who have blind faith in a madman. Simon is a real cool guy, but he's British, so he's bound to have some intelligence. But,as for the rest, they range from illiterate, white trash Southern whores to outright psychotics who advocate thermo-nuclear annihilation of the Iraqi people.

You just love that word "whore" dont you?!?!? I would love to know in which group you would place me in.... would it be the illiterates, white trash Southern whores, or outright psychotics? Also, since when does intelligence have anything to do with where people are from? Your entire defence for why the US should not attack Iraq is bashing the US and calling the people who live here whores, white trash southern whores, illiterate, and outright psychotics.

If you dont agree with what the US is doing and voicing your displeasure over it is fine. There is no need what so ever to bash an entire nation of people which includes over half the users of this forum.

Kansas District Overbeer

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I think that this thread started by Expabrit should say it all. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/48581/1.ashx

Diplomacy has been given its chance... it failed. Hussein needs to be removed once and for all.

Kansas District Overbeer

• NewSense

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit