Your prediction for when the bombs drop

by freedom96 38 Replies latest jw friends

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

So we go and murder innocent men, woman and children to protect them from a mad man? Since when has the American administration being worried about human rights in other foreign countries? That is why 70 to 80 percent of people over in Europe are not buying the American reasons for war. Bush will win the physical war but lose the propaganda war in the end. Think about it when in 5, 10 or 15 years form now the fanatical Muslims get America back and make September 11 look like a picnic.

Will

• freedom96
    freedom96

Those who read the facts, do, in fact, realize that this war has NOTHING to do with oil.

• jws
    jws

More importantly, when do you think the next terrorist attack will be in retaliation to our imperialistic war?

Sure, maybe this war isn't about oil. Maybe it is about WOMD. That's what we had inspectors over there looking for. And if we invade and don't fnd anything, do we rebuild Iraq and give it back to Saddam since the whole premise of the invasion proven untrue?

Although I have no doubt that once we invade, we will find them. You'll just have a hard time convincing me that they didn't just arrive on US ships.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Do you trust Bush? You bet even if the Americans find no weapons of mass destruction, they will come up with some anyway. We are at the mercy of the US administration propaganda. So how much can you believe in what they tell us?

Will

• freedom96
    freedom96

That is part of the problem. Even when we find MORE weapons of mass destruction, those who think the weapons are not there now, are going to then say "Oh, the US planted those."

So, there just is no making them happy. They are right, and that is all there is to it. No trying to reason to them.

• blackout
    blackout

I dont think this war is about oil or WOMD, its about saddam hussein being a bloody minded lunatic, who kills his own people and poisons english translators to death slowly. The dickhead has to be taken out. We just had a woman on TV whose husband was a translator for the Iraq government. He told her one day to get the kids and get out but she didn't go, later that day they picked him up in a van, about 4 days later they dropped him off on the front door step. His eyes were completely red with blood. He slowly died over the next four days, they had poisoned him. This is what those poor people are living with every day of their lives. They live in fear.

• blackout
    blackout

Oh yeah and I think the war will start in 42 hrs.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

So by the US bombing and killing innocent men, women and children is justified?

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief
    So by the US bombing and killing innocent men, women and children is justified?

YES!!! CZAR

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Hmmm Thats real nice, I see what type of shallow minds I am dealing with here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit