The most sick statement put in JW print

by Chook 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Worldling9
    Worldling9

OMFG. Apparently SOMEONE thought it was normal...what an evil bunch of sickos.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

The article finds only one fault with mothers and fathers who stroke their children's genitals..... it can cause a child to masturbate. Right......

Because we all know JWs don't masturbate.

• steve2
    steve2

Let's guess. It was thought up by a man or men, written by a man or men and approved for a JW publication by a man or men. Yet another example of the moral bankruptcy of the JW organization.

• freddo
    freddo

@James Mixon

Oh it is in print ... WT73 15th Sept p569 para 2 under the heading Prevention and Cure

"Sleep on the side, not on the back or stomach."

As if that would stop a red blooded teenager from jacking-off!

• smiddy
    smiddy

I dont believe it , show me the article in question in print.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    I dont believe it , show me the article in question in print.

It's legit. I remember being astonished at this when I came across it here years ago.

• JustMe2
    JustMe2

The Society didn't invent this idea. "The authoritative Growing Up: A Cross-Cultural Encyclopedia covers 87 cultures in which it says there is no incest, just adults playing with, stroking...their baby's genitals." http://www.geocities.ws/kidhistory/childhod/chch72dm.htm

• stillin
    stillin

Apparently, my wife's Mom hadn't read the memo. Our son was helped to sleep this way. He has memories...

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Here is a copy of the WT quote from jwfacts.

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/quotes/masturbation.php

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And they want me to forgo my silver for that? Not only is this potentially disturbing to children--they are supposed to be attending, aren't they?. But, it is inaccurate from a scientific standpoint. And what is wrong with masturbating? Where is the science to prove that it makes people gay? There is none, yet the washtowel prints this rubbish (along with other, equally damaging rubbish including glorifying suffering, poverty, and hardship). Then they have the nerve to expect me to PAY for it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit