HEY ANIMAL

by WildTurkey 22 Replies latest jw friends

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Animal if you like women, you will respond to this post within 3hours!!

The whole board is watching!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh its 6pm

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!...OUTLAW

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Denny......denny.......denny..........LOL........I know what you are up to! For the record........it is funny as hell!

Boy oh boy......given the circumstance, we sure could have fun with this one, couldn't we? Being that he is stuck in limbo until tomorrow.....makes a persons mind start all kinds of scheming. LOL

BTW, the way.......something like "WT, you rotten prick....." was what I read when he told me about the post. LOL LOL LOL

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Come on Scooter, dont get mad at me all Animal has to do to prove he is a man, and likes women is just post here on this thread. He still has 2hours and 45 mins

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Denny......mad? Me? NOT! I think it is funny.......cause I know that he can't post until tomorrow. Be it a lesson to others not to use up all your posts! Never know when you may need that one last post to defend your manhood! LOL

WT.........I love your sense of humor! No wonder we get along fine!

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

This just in via YM..........LOL

WT, you slimey piece of crawdad shit (I am safe calling you names, TH does it all the time). You know I ran out of posts, and you set me up. Well, I am calling on all the Angels to cum to my support, and remember... your WIFE is one of them!
    ~Animal via Scoots
  • Jesika
    Jesika

LMAO@WT

I jumped into chat to tell animal about the thread. He said you are a bastard!!LOL

Poor Poor animal, times-a-runnin out and he can't do anything about it.

TOO FUNNY WT!!!!

PS. For the record, I spent at least an hr on animal's lap at the fest, he likes women believe me LOL

• Valis
    Valis

I think Animal is just afraid to cum out and say he likes chicks... poor animal...outed like this...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• animal
    animal

BOO HOO Wild Turkey.... I got ONE post left....... just came clear. You almost got me....

Animal

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

LMAO @ Denny

Nice try!

Kansas District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit