First posting on here..Hello all

by London Underground 24 Replies latest jw friends

• London Underground
    London Underground

Just wanted to say a big Hello to everyone, my first post on here was actually yesterday but it was deleted.

So will keep this one short to save my precious time just in case its also deleted or lost.

Got fed up with years of persecution from within the congregations. The lack of genuine friendship & lack of 'Christian love'

Having personally seen many a scandalous behaviour I began doing some research online some years ago. Nearly joined this site 5y ago but account verification problems & my being busy blocked that from happening... I continued lurking from time to time ..

Id like to thank everyone for posting on here and the entire Ex Jw community . Its great to have these resources for people waking up, coming out or stuck in PIMO.

PS- im not sure why my first post yesterday was deleted & wondered if someone could direct me to the list of forum rules as I didn't see it on the way in, thanks

The L. U., Mill Hill, London UK

• Earnest
    Earnest

By posting you agree to the Terms of Service and the Posting Rules.

Click on either 'Terms of Service' or 'Posting Rules' for more information.

You can also check www.jehovahs-witness.com/community for the Community Guidelines.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Hi LU, a big welcome to the site! Once you've made a post you're in and you don't need to navigate the technical bits again. Anyway glad you have arrived. I grew up in NW london and know your area well.

So now you are posting I'm sure we would love to hear more of your story.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hello LU. Welcome aboard. Sorry to hear about your first effort being lost. Looking forward to hearing more of your story.😀

• Chook
    Chook

Hi London , a big warm welcome. We are happy you have chosen this wise course and we look forward to your input and experiences. We are proud to be called apostates and you should not be afraid of such titles. Any posting problems message Simon , he’s the man who runs the show. Cheers Chook.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

helo London Underground--welcome to the site. Lots of us brits on here.

heres a link to some others :

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/197364/ex-jw-uk

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

London Undies - Welcome. I hope you enjoy a good old chinwag with we reprobates.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Accessing from Liverpool here. Welcome to the site mate.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Maybe someone in the UK can tell me, but is there REALLY a huge purge going on in Hull with the Congregations? We're hearing it being talked about, even see some articles in the news over it due to the shunning policy. What the hell is going on?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i just opened a new thread asking this

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit