Newest Watchtower Silicon Valley land grab?

by Balaamsass2 6 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Just heard from a Silicon Valley elder yesterday that a number of local congregations are being dissolved and combined between Belmont and Palo Alto, Ca. on the San Francisco Peninsula. Can anyone verify this?

Of special interest to me is the North Palo Alto Congregation that sits outside the gates of Stanford University at 429 High Street, Palo Alto. That hall must be worth upwards of 3-5 Million dollars now. Most of the Menlo Park Congregation land grab refugees from four years ago were shipped to this hall (see old posts on this). I wonder how they will take this part two.

40 years ago "true believers" felt hundreds of "truth seeking Stanford Students would attend that hall and become Watchtower Doctors and Attorneys. 16,000+ kids a year graduate from Stanford. The number of those kids hoodwinked over the last 40 years to work for Watchtower......zero. lol.

Updated info appreciated.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Fascinating. I look forward to verification and developments.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Updated info appreciated.

Stuart Marshall?

Looks like just four congregations now, and only one English?

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

It certainly looks like a true reversal of philosophy for wt. It used to be "Build and they will come".

Now it's "Sell for they have left".

just saying!

• steve2
    steve2

This looks like stagnating, if not shrinking, attendances for if they were increasing, the amalgamations would not make sense.

• kairos
    kairos

WT sells real estate for profit while masquerading as a religion/charity.

Some how, it's proof of direction by holy spirit....

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

Follow the money, always.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit