Double standard?

by dogon 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dogon
    dogon

I see Serena Williams is pregnant, not married and is she still a Jehovahs Witness? If I have all this correct why is she not disfellowshipped? More JW bull shit? Do I have this correct?

• snowbird
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Please correct me if my info is wrong -- It is my understanding that Serena is NOT baptized. If that is the case, it does not matter if she was "raised" as a JW. It does not matter if she claims to be a JW. It does not matter what she does morally or ethically, she is "a man [person] of the world" and is untouchable by JW Gestapo. In fact, I suspect the WT would fear even saying anything disparaging about her because they know that she has the money to sue for anything that could be defamation.

The GB fears lawyers! In recent years, the f*cking lawyers have been extracting LOTS of money from their coffers. Jehover is no longer granting them favorable decisions in the majority of court cases (as they claim that he did in the 1940's/1950's).

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Serena Williams is not a JW.

• kpop
    kpop

if (Serena Williams donates large sums of money to JW cult) {

// then claim she is a JW

}

else {

// deny she has anything to do with JW

}

• sir82
    sir82

She's not a JW (for the 1,296th time).

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

She has been a JW three times.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Down here in the South we say Boooolsheet

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Joint winner women's doubles!!!

• dogon
    dogon

sir 82 if she associates her self as a JW the JWs have always said they will take action against such a person who does not follow the rules. so what the fuck are you apologizing for the cult for? Get real

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit