Pure cult propaganda Communiqué de presse Novembre 2015– Regain de prosélytisme chez les Témoins de Jéhovah, de l’indécence à l’écœurement ...

by wannaexit 18 Replies latest jw friends

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

la délivrance approche"-- the deliverance is approaching?

Correct, but Google Translate had "approach the issue". This suggests to me that believers should deal with the terrorist issue, not that Armageddon would soon save the faithful.

If GT can screw up something simple like this, how else could it ruin the meaning of the original?

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    The picture in the OP shows two Watchtowers in English rather than French. Is that not odd?
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

JW opportunistic preaching to the grieving and vulnerable is shameful indeed. But it's just Cult Recruiting 101.

Right now the French have more important issues to deal with than JWs with Watchtowers claiming "The End is coming soon!"

• Distracted
    Distracted
    Maybe the article writer selectively chose the shot of two English magazines to emphasize that the org. is American. Or the JWs who stuck them up there didn't have any French editions with them. Most French people are bilingual I think, unlike American society and media that are known to have blinders on as far as the rest of the world is concerned. That seems to be a universal complaint about the U.S. from people I've met from other countries. You're right of course, it is strange.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The picture in the OP shows two Watchtowers in English rather than French

Paris is one of the world's great cities, popular with tourists.

A picture showing an English Watchtower mag isn't so surprising.

• Half banana
    Half banana
    JW religion only feeds of death and disaster---rabid parasites!
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit

I only noticed that there was another thread started a few days ago.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5642340328800256/2015-providing-comfort-grieving

• dbq407
    dbq407

American Organization of Jehovah's Witnesses

So thats what Jw's are know as in France?

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8
    ...to my knowledge the JW organization started in the US...that is was the writer is alluding to...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit