Is Watchtower now loosening the bedroom rules?

by OneGenTwoGroups 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Show me a man who doesn't go down on his woman, and I'll show you a woman who steps out on her man.

And ladies, if you regularly go the extra mile, I all but guarantee that he will never leave you... 'cause there's no guarantee he'll get it from the next woman.

Thus endeth the lesson, my work here today is done.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Didn't they use to counsel.......to pray before sex? Thank you Jehovah for the nookie we are about to share.

A buzz killer of epic proportions.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Giordano - I remember during a talk the Brother said that "on the wedding night the couple should offer a prayer to Jehovah" before doing the deed, one of the most eye-rolling, craziest things I've heard to come from the podium

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Didn't they use to counsel.......to pray before sex?

How about during sex?

An all time classic!

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    And remember no-one gets undisfellowshiped if the Governing Body changes the rules.

YUP!!! Not just for this - how may other things were BAD until they were ok - and as you said no undisfellowshiping

Didn't they use to counsel.......to pray before sex?

In that - you should pray as a couple when going to bed.

ShirleyWan hour agoGiordano - I remember during a talk the Brother said that "on the wedding night the couple should offer a prayer to Jehovah"

UHG UHG!! What scriptures answered why?

RELIGION IS DISGUSTING and Man's worst Invention!!

• Nevuela
    Nevuela

How do you quote someone on here? The quote button does nothing.

• Chook
    Chook

What god has yoked together let NO man put apart. God will hold these religious frauds accountable for breaking up families for bedroom rules that went beyond what's written. The sex between married couples at bethel does seem awfully plain vanilla, their is joy in tasting all the cakes in the shop.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Is Watchtower now loosening the bedroom rules?

Image result for JW.org broadcasting logo

....Image result for breaking news logo

Image result for Dominatrix.Image result for watchtower stephen lett

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Once again here is example of how the GB oversteps the boundaries of appropriate behaviour, while interfering in the lives of people they don't even know....

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

OneGenTwoGroups - "Is Watchtower now loosening the bedroom rules?"

Don't kid yourself.

This is just a tug on the leash.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit