2021...what do you foresee?

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

Gasoline will be cheap as electric cars don't use it.

It'll turn out that wind turbines and solar panels CAN power the nation.

The military will be drawn down to the lowest levels in history as world nations declare peace with each other. Some of the military will still be retained for ceremonial and nostalgic reasons.

Firearms will be relegated to the dust bin of history. The government won't force this. People will just realize they love one another and decide firearms are stupid.

Everyone will embrace veganism by their own free will.

Everyone will be employed. In fact the unemployment rate will need to measured as a negative.

The various things scientists learned while battling COVID-19 will be applied to all ailments. Virtually all diseases will be wiped out including chronic dandruff.

Alexandria Occasio-Cortez will leave politics and live out her dreams when she joins OnlyFans.

The Dow will soar and finally break that elusive $100,000 barrier.

The entire world will be able to live stream the Trump family enjoying their time at ADX Florence.

The Vikings will win the Super Bowl.

I have tears of happiness running down my face as I write this. The future will be amazing!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Well I am sure that the Xi-JinBiden promised $15.00 per hour minimum wage, coupled with massive mandated lock-downs will certainly help the financial situation. After all if people cannot get out to spend that whopping $600.00 government check they got businesses will most likely be able to pay more wages with less income. That is how government financial genius's figuring works. When you are in a hole, and want to get out. . .KEEP DIGGING DEEPER!

2021, the year everything your built up in 2017-2019 is stolen from you and given to the professional lazy.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Unemployment is figured from benefits. A person who has timed out, self employed, and underemployed are not figured in. The black market cash is harder to figure.

The available jobs have an array of caveats: physical health, training, skills, distances to travel, part time.

We could go back to the ( never existed) farmer, mill operator, blacksmith, baker, all living above the shops.

There is little thought of modern innovations. Example: bessemer made better steel, so better rail to carry goods, making luxury items for the masses. That also brought backbreaking labor, pollution, coal mines, pit mines, migrant slums.

In the new world perfect people will never break that pre armageddon charger full of fruit so we will not need a glass factory or clay mine😊

• minimus
    minimus

Good thread lol

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Frozen -- wake up from your dream!

(JK -- I recognize satire. But you should warn others when you do that.)

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Same ole ,same ole ,what you see today is what you will see tomorrow. Or as Doris Day sang ,

Che Sera ,Sera ,Whatever will be will be .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit