2021...what do you foresee?

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Do you think the world will be a better place? More civil? Kinder? More tolerant?

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Had you asked that question on January 2020, the majority of responses would have been positive.

The Economy was up, no WW 3 in sight, no riots, not major protests in major cities, people were buying new cars, new homes, College students had good prospects ahead.

Then March came-------COVID!

Humans are so unpredictable!

"We make predictions based on our beliefs about other people's behavior, and sometimes people do not do what we expect" That's the reason why about 36% of marriages ended up in divorce in 2018. Those divorces were not planning on having a failed marriage, but we are so unpredictable. As the saying goes, (shit happens)

• minimus
    minimus

With a new US administration and more agreement with the powers that be around the world, the press, governments, and people might get along better. Certain people got their way, their wishes were granted so maybe there will be more harmony. Unless of course, if all breaks loose and politicians and the press turn on each other, anything’s possible.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

I am not in US and don't have that much insight into the elections but I found this video which kind of touches on the theme of the opening post.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qMsmgxDvD2lT/

But what struck me about this video was when David Knight talks about trust and how if you trust someone saying, "it's ok, we've got it in hand, just leave it to us," it can be a death trap. That's just like Watchtower and it's "leave it to the GB, just follow them, everything will be ok." Then the publishers follow the GB right over the cliff face.

(Matthew 15:14) . . .LET them be. Blind guides is what they are. If, then, a blind man guides a blind man, both will fall into a pit. . .

• Simon
    Simon

We'll be told by the media that everything is wonderful, while people are harassed more and wars are started.

• millie210
    millie210

I see lockdowns continuing.

Mandatory (forced vaccinations) if you want to travel or go to a sports arena

Increased immigration

Increased focus on green energy

• minimus
    minimus

I wonder if Joe Biden will last 4 years. Maybe it’s a wish list from conservatives. Maybe he’ll stay on for 8 years. 🤡

• wozza
    wozza

I see blue suits ,blond hair ,expanding waistlines ,small hands and red ties becoming unfashionable this year.

In fact the color red may suffer this year ,perhaps red M & M's getting the chop being that red is associated with leftist ,perhaps even communist agendas ,and forums having a 60 percent cut in political discussions .

• minimus
    minimus

Hey dopey , red is not associated with leftists. Once again incorrect information aka fake news.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

'' I foresee... field service hours will increase due to letter writing and telephone witnessing.''

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit