Well, how's your weekend goin'? Mrs Ozzie's soakin' in her bubble bath, listening to the rain falling outside, and all is quiet this evenin'. Bumped into a branch committee member in the supermarket earlier today. Was he surprised! I hope he liked my big smile! It looked about like this: See, that was friendly wasn't it? Poor fella! Still his missus gave a big smile. Now that was nice. Otherwise, we still are feeling rather crook, but still standing, eh?
So, time for a weekend poll, methinks. It's number 41 already. Doesn't time fly when you're having fun!
This weekend's poll question has to do with how the Dubs feel about earning their way through Armageddon. Here it is:
Why did you feel you had to "get your hours in"?
1. To remain a "qualified" elder/ministerial servant.
2. To make up my quota as a pioneer.
3. So I didn't get a shepherding call.
4. Because I knew I must.
Bible Watchtower says so.
6. Because I wanted to "take the lead".
7. Because I had nothing else to do.
8. To be out with my friends.
9. It was such fun!
10. I wanted to get through Armageddon.
11. Other (please detail)
As always, we're looking forward to reading your responses. Enjoy.