Breastfeeding...Somtething to Make You Giggle !!

by dottie 12 Replies latest social humour

• Mac
    Mac

Yeppers.....I still giggle when I.........

mac

• patio34
    patio34

ROFL! I'm copying it and passing it along at work! Thanks Dottie!

Pat

• jgnat
    jgnat

My most embarrassing story to date has to do with my granddaughter and breastfeeding and milk (or the lack of it). My daughter comes from a long line of great milkers. My mom breast fed all her kids, when bottles were the rage. I continued the tradition, and breast fed both my children for a full year each. I am still getting used to this next generation of milkers who breast feed right up to kindergarten. Now, me, I am ready to quit when the kid can yell "I want Boobie!" and starts undoing buttons at the mall (this happened to my sister).

Now to the story. As a bit of background, my two year old granndaughter, Naomi, is still breastfeeding. My daughter stayed with me for a few months last year, and it was a real treat to get better acquainted with Naomi. One night my daughter was not feeling well at all. By 11:00 in the evening, she was worried enough that she wanted to get checked out. She asked me to watch Naomi (already fast asleep) and headed for the local hospital emergency. All was fine until midnight, when Naomi woke up and found out her mommy was not at her side. I comforted her the best I could, and after thirty minutes she finally drifted off in to a fitful sleep. Each time I tried to rise to my own bed, however, Naomi woke. So she and I slept on the narrow bed that night. Until 3:00 AM. Sleepily, Naomi started to grope for the breast. She groped for the buttons on my nightie, she tried pulling up the hem. I did my best to fend her off, but she was a very determined two year old. What was I do do? Wake her and tell her mommy's not home and the store is closed? Naomi and I wrestled for what seemed forever.

To my relief, my daughter arrived soon after. And my daughter was OK. "What a waste of a night," she said. "Not really," I replied, "You found peace of mind."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit