I did it finally.....

by SheilaM 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Yep, I finally went and had my bellybutton piercedDidn't hurt much at all, can't wait until I can get a cool looking one but right now I just have a curvy bar-bell. Thunder seems to think it's sexy

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Okay okay. Gotta ask the question. Do you have an "innie" or an "outie"?

Second question (very important): did it hurt?

I don't like pain. It hurts too much. -- Daffy Duck

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

I love belly button rings. They are VERY sexy. Can we see a pic? :)

• dottie
    dottie

Sheila!!!!!!

I didn't know that you were gonna do that!!!!! I'm sure it looks awesome tho! You'll have to post a pic to show us

Dottie...of the unpierced skin class

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Oh Sheila that is cool as hell, I would love to see a pic, I want one too.

But i have to get rid of my jelly roll before I do it........hum , wondering if I ever will........ man they have some pretty accessories for the belly button out now........please show a pic, and it didnt hurt that bad??

Describe the pain more, step by step........thanks,

• gumby
    gumby

I love belly button rings. They are VERY sexy. Can we see a pic?

Crinklestein......have you ever seen how big thunder is? He's huge! And you ask to see a pic of his girls bellybutton? You masochist bastard

• qwerty
    qwerty

We want to see a PICKY!

Pleeeeeeaase

Qwerty

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

OOPS, THIS POST IS REALLY FROM ME CALAMITY JANE, NOT xjw. I have to log him out and log me in. Geez

Good for you Sheila. Told you it wouldn't hurt. And yes, don't you feel sexy

I just went out yesterday shopping and bought couple of more navel decorations, One has wild florescent colours on the balls with rhinestones inset into one ball. The other one I bought was with a dolphin jumping over a star. Dolphins are my favourite.

xjw thinks that spot is directly connected to the other spot about four inches lower, and he was a little miffed with me because i came home with the two new decorations. He said he was suppose to buy things like that for me, because they are intimate things. So I told him give me the money I spent on them and voila you just bought me two new decorations. HE laughed. So we don't have any misunderstanding the next time, I told him where to go at the mall so he could buy me more

Yeah he's such a romantic, that's why I love him.

Welcome to the navel ring club.

cj of the "I want to get a tattoo next class"

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    I did it finally.....

Sheila, when the above popped up, I had all sorts of visions as to what you had done, most of them involving elders, telling them where to get off, etc. Now that I know the truth, glad you did it as it seems to make you happy. Used to work with a fellow who had a piercing, we called him ringworm. Bug

• animal
    animal

So....

When will Thunder hook the leash to it?

Animal (ducking)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit