Would you ride this rollercoaster?

by DanTheMan 18 Replies latest jw friends

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

http://www.topthrilldragster.com/public/inside_park/rides/thrill/ttd/specs/index.cfm

This time I think they've gone too far. I'll usually ride just about any amusement park ride, but I don't know about this one.

Anybody want to meet me at Cedar Point this summer? (Not for a JW convention though!)

• dottie
    dottie

I know that I would!!! I love rollercoasters!!!!!

Dottie

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

NOOOOOO!!!!!! (Don't tell Jennie - she'll make me do it.)

Nina (of the I-Survived-Six-Flags class)

• Jesika
    Jesika

HELL YA I WOULD RIDE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

*booking flight to Ohio*

• Mulan
    Mulan

Oh man, that sounds so GREAT! I love roller coasters, and I'm 57. I went on California Screamin', at Disney's California Adventure, last September, all by myself. Fantastic!!!

My husband hates them so all my married life, I either went alone or with one of my kids. Not all of them liked roller coasters though.

• siegswife
    siegswife

Sorry, I'm a wussy. I've worked at carnivals and I just don't trust the help.

• siegswife
    siegswife

I should add that includes myself....LOL...Seriously, things are run a bit differently at amusement parks...but I'm still a wussy...

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I know! Let's have a Cedar Point Apostafest this summer to celebrate the 84th anniversary of the famous 1919 Cedar Point Bible Students' Convention. You know, the one where Jehovah poured out his spirit on his people, spurring them on to zealous activity in the last days leading up to 1925. LOL!!!

• siegswife
    siegswife

OK but I won't ride the roller coster...

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I worked at Six Flags during my teen years. What fun to ride those rollercoasters. However, due to maturity and a general sense of cowardness, I would refrain.

TresHappy

of the Please Don't Make Me Ride It Class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit