No more judicial committee if maybe suicidal

by ExBethelitenowPIMA 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

What they really mean is - No DF if the Watchtower Corporation(tm) might lose money.

They don't care about life. It's all about money.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

GB/FD$ "Guardian$ of Doctrine"

🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA
    enoughisenough2 hours ago

So pretending to be suicidal could be an out for somw....but who is going to tell them? And on the other hand, some may not become suicidal until after the JC and being kicked out or otherwise made feel worthless

-

100% correct. Part of the big changes these days is individual Elders realising they may be cast out to the dogs, the Borg will distance themselves and are quite happy to have individual Elders as fall guys.

The new Elders book latest update in last few weeks says if suicidal then no JD should take place. This is like the small print get out clause to protect the corporation and throw the individual Elder under the bus.

problem for the Borg is individual Elders are also waking up and don’t want to be thrown under the bus. No Elder on the body wants to take responsibility and claim the sinner is not suicidal and then the person attempts suicide.

The Borg will claim they didn’t follow the direction and went beyond what is written.

No Elder wants to take that weight on, they will always say “I can’t say or certain that they are not suicidal so I can’t say for certain if we can have a JD”

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I did think of a way that people get pushed out even without JC. I saw this in a congregation I was once in. There were very pointed talks, that even without mentioning names, the others in the congregation were put on alert do have little to do with a certain person. I have a recording of a talk that was designed to malign me. ( I just thought that shoe doesn't fit so I am not wearing it. ) Yes and some did treat me badly-one elder would walk past me and grunt and others acted like they didn't know how to act around me. ( insight what this was all about-I reported on an adultery case and the good ole boy club wanted to protect their elder buddy.)

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt
    ExBethelitenowPIMA said: "No Elder on the body wants to take responsibility and claim the sinner is not suicidal and then the person attempts suicide."

Do you even know any elders, ExBethelitenowPIMA?

You have NO CLUE what you are talking about.

The "elders" don't care. They are trained to not care. They are borg. You keep talking about stuff you have no clue about. Have you ever even been in the JWborg?

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Easyprompt I am an experienced elder, I have been in Bethel for many years and I suspect I know far more than you. As my name suggests I’m now out of Bethel but I go back there all the time. I was there at Chelmsford again recently.

Can I ask you what makes you think you know so much? Have you only recently been out or has it been a long time?

Can you tell me any Bethel Elders you know of on the service desk or on the Branch committee?

You sound like you do know some higher ups please tell me their names because I probably worked with them for years

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

The book is a joke. Full of unrealistic scenarios and procedures. Some elders read at 6th grade, others are pompous asses. They will still put you on ignore somehow.

The vast majority uf elders think the congregation is there so they can have a title instead of they are there to aid the congregation. As for the borg they are parasites.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

The point is this has been a massive change.

This latest new change in the Elders book a few weeks ago has been one of the largest changes in recent history.

As long as everyone knows about the change then there should be no more JCs and no more shunning.

To a certain extent everyone may feel suicidal if they have a JC and face the possibility of shunning from everyone they know.

Every single case no matter what could say they would be suicidal if they had a JC and were going to be shunned.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

ExBethelitenowPIMA, you started three threads in the past five days where plenty of ex-JWs who have experienced shunning poured out their heart to you in response to topics including suicidal feelings and what could be changed in the borg.

Did you even read what most of them posted? Did you try to commend them or comfort them, especially the ones who have been through the ringer?

Nope. You didn't even notice.

Do you really care about "change" in the borg? Do you really care about "shepherding" the flock?

These guys in the borg don't care either.

"Easyprompt I am an experienced elder, I have been in Bethel for many years and I suspect I know far more than you. As my name suggests I’m now out of Bethel but I go back there all the time. I was there at Chelmsford again recently.

Can I ask you what makes you think you know so much? Have you only recently been out or has it been a long time?

Can you tell me any Bethel Elders you know of on the service desk or on the Branch committee?

You sound like you do know some higher ups please tell me their names because I probably worked with them for years"

Here are few pictures of some people I know at Bethel...

One of the elders in my old KH has tuned pianos at Bethel as a commuter for years. His name is Mel. He was at Bethel in his younger years. His son, Jeffrey, has worked as Mark Sanderson's secretary. Sam is also from my old hall. You might know Neil and his wife, they're from England. You've probably heard of Robert Hendriks before too.

If you would read the links I shared with you on the other thread, you would see these things for yourself. I've already given you plenty of evidence that I know what I'm talking about when I tell you the elders don't care, the branch doesn't care, the GB doesn't care.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6553089276903424/three-amish-bishops-who-told-woman-rescind-protective-order-against-husband-guilty-intimidation

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt
    "Can you tell me any Bethel Elders you know of on the service desk or on the Branch committee?"

It wouldn't be proper for me to give out their entire personal cellphone numbers, but I have spoken with or texted with the following individuals in the past few months (as I already explained to you on that other linked thread that you didn't read)...

M Steven Lett (514) 560-xxxx

Seth Hyatt (251) 228-xxxx

Robert Ciranko (845) 270-xxxx

Tony Morris (914) 282-xxxx

Robert Hendriks (631) 553-xxxx

I told them I wouldn't share their personal cellphone numbers, because that would be rude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit