Who would you party with?

by WildTurkey 39 Replies latest jw friends

• dottie
    dottie

*starts to make plans to move to Longview, TX *

• JH
    JH

I would party with Saddam, and make him drink and get drunk, and then he would reveal all his WMD he is hiding.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Brad Nowell - Lead singer of the band Sublime

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

DAYYYAAMMMM! I'm so glad to be a Texan. There would be others, but, Matthew is a really Fine choice. Course, being of the older persuasion, fellow Texan Tommy Lee Jones ain't half bad either. Also, Sandra Bullock is/was moving Texas way. She could be fun.

Robyn, I've got a thing for Albert E. myself. Still trying to figure it out. Thank goodness, all his best thoughts didn't always contain numbers.

• freedom96
    freedom96

Animal-

My cousin watched over Manson for years. Quite the interesting guy, from what he said. He has a guard near his cell 24/ 7.

Manson knows exactly what he is thinking and doing, and he knows right from wrong, he just doesn't care. Way above average intelligence. If let out, he would certainly kill again, almost immediately. Can be charismatic, though scary and definately evil.

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey
    Bruce Willis, huh WT, I am not surprised, and yeah I guess I would make the sacrifice and sleep with him so he would be your friend........-Dede

Taking one for the team baby?

• Valis
    Valis

Sheesh...and I'm not famous enough for even one night?...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "St. Patricks @ Biker Bar Is All Good" class

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Tell you what brudda... you can come with me and party with Brad!

Kansas District Overbeer

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Well, if I could go back in time...I hear that while they were on tour in the U.S., Page, Plant & Bonzo were pretty interesting people to party with. I think they set high mark that still hasn't been touched by other groups, Motley Crue included.

• blackout
    blackout

My hubby says Lenny Kravitz, I say Robin Williams, cause he's a really funny and nice guy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit