Who would you party with?

by WildTurkey 39 Replies latest jw friends

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

If you could party with one famous person for one night, who would you party with?

I would pick Bruce Willis.

• animal
    animal

Ted Nugent

Animal

• dottie
    dottie

Matthew McConaghey

Dottie

*edited to add* this is a very hard question...there are so many people to chose from...I think the guys from Nickelback would be awesome to party with too...and because they are Canadian of course

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Not have sex with!!! To party with! But if Bruce wanted to I guess it would be ok. Hey if you would have sex with just one man on the earth that dont make me gay, right?

• animal
    animal

um.... YES

Animal

• dottie
    dottie

LMAO!!!!!!!!

WT...I hope you saw my post AFTER I edited it...LOL

and FYI I have heard the Matthew is quite the party guy...sex or no sex (but of course I'd prefer the sex ) *sigh* damn those Texans!!!!

Dottie

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey
    um.... YES

Animal

Ok, so i wont sleep with, but i will let dede sleep with if he would hang out with me for a night.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

LMAO- Um, WT- you don't get to define "party" for us with our choice do ya???? Sex is a party !!!!

I can see it now on the news "Matthew McConaghey missing, film at 11"

Hey if you would have sex with just one man on the earth that dont make me gay, right?

ROTFLMAO- you better be careful Denny- Megadude is going to be very jealous !!!

XW

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

So Lisa did you pick matthew too?

• dottie
    dottie

XW...you'll never guess who..er..I mean what I got tied up in my bedroom!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit