CELEBRATE with me!!!!

by outnfree 20 Replies latest jw friends

• outnfree
    outnfree

Yay! I made the Dean's List!

As some of you may recall, I decided to finally go to college a year after disassociating myself. The first class I took was "Introduction to Logic." I even solicited help from some of you on this board to help me with my first term paper. (And hope I thanked you properly, 'cuz I got an 'A'.)

So this week I got a letter from the Deans saying not only had I made the Deans List, but because I made the list, I might be eligible to join Phi Theta Kappa. Hahahahahahahahahahaha! outnfree lives the Greek life! ROFL

Still -- I'm pretty proud of myself and want to thank all of you for your encouragement to finally walk down this road to higher education.

Love,

out

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Good for you, I'm proud!!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Many congratulations to you outnfree !

3 cheers, hip-hip-hooray X three .

• dottie
    dottie

(((((((((((((out))))))))))))))))

I'm so proud of you!!!!!! That's just awesome!!!!! Cheers to you outnfree and also to living the dream of higher education, something we were never encouraged to follow.

many hugs to you!!!

Dottie...of the I hope I do just as well in Nursing class

• Scully
    Scully

(((((((((((( outnfree ))))))))))))

You GO girl!!! I'm so proud of you!!

Love, Scully (who understands and appreciates all the hard work it takes to make the Dean's List)

• Brummie
    Brummie

congratulations

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Congratulations out!!!!

You are proof that you can go back to school and be successful!!! Best wishes on all your tests...I am sure you will Ace them!

Tina

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

CONGRATULATIONS OUT!!!!!

All that hard work pays off eh? Great to hear !!!

XW

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Congrats!!!!!

Kansas District Overbeer

• Shakita
    Shakita

Congratulations!

What great news, outnfree! Keep up the good work!

Mrs. Shakita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit