New building

by asp59 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• asp59
    asp59

You think the new building addition to Warwick ,that will house 1000 audiovisual and art production volunteers is a push to go online with the meetings?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

How many does Pixar, Disney, or any commercial studio employ? Seems to me 1000 is a lot. Does this mean the stick figures are done for?

It could be time for caleb n Sophia to have a bonus baby in the family spoiling plans to be need greaters in choleraland

Or start Lego animations, look what one man accomplishes

• waton
    waton

100o+ extras to do mega productions, exodus, lion meals at the forum, flood scenes, the works. phantasies instead of reality, bread and circus with the cast of 1000s.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Methinks the string-pullers within the WTBTS could be preparing to "restructure" the modus operandi of the cult. When something smells, expect changes.

If the org is going to survive as a realistic business, the dumbing-down of faithful JW's must continue, with continual warnings about the dangers of the internet and the media.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Yes and some COs just luuurrrvvve having their make-up done.

Sitting through boring meetings and obeying orders an ordeal. But if you think it could get you in the WT movies and you want that...

A - "What do you do?"

B "Oh, I'm in Audio Visual."

A - "Oh wow."

B - "What are your goals?"

A - "I am pioneering this month and I want to regular pioneer."

B - "Would you like to help out back-stage at this years convention?"

A - Squeal of delight - "I'd love to!"

• blondie
    blondie

#animators at Disney

Walt Disney Animation Studios is located in Burbank, CA and it is home to more than 600 employees from animators to storyboard artists to software engineers. The company’s artists and tech talent spend their days creating some of the world’s most elaborate animated features in a festive environment. (in 2018)

https://www.animationcareerreview.com/articles/walt-disney-animation-studios-career-profile

• blondie
    blondie

Pixar is part of Disney now: most recent info (2011) says that 1200 employees worked for Pixar Animation Studios.

• Spiral
    Spiral

The Fall Guy: Methinks the string-pullers within the WTBTS could be preparing to "restructure" the modus operandi of the cult. When something smells, expect changes.

If the org is going to survive as a realistic business, the dumbing-down of faithful JW's must continue, with continual warnings about the dangers of the internet and the media.

Yep, I smell a business model taking shape here, done at the expense of the average JW, who is clueless. They'll pay to build the infrastructure, and see nothing for it. Sad thing is, they'll all be excited about this privilege.

• sir82
    sir82

They're already churning out dozens of videos a month - granted, a large number of them are just of the "point a camera at a talking head" variety, but still, they're producing an awful lot with what they have now.

Maybe they're going to branch into some sort of "entertainment" shows? Like a weekly series about uber-dubs who always "set a good example" despite "Satanic attacks"? Or the adventures of Norm & Nelly Need-Greater as they traipse to Ecuador, Dominican Republic, Mozambique, etc.?

Or maybe more movies than the once-a-year convention dramas?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    asp59 - "You think the new building addition to Warwick ,that will house 1000 audiovisual and art production volunteers is a push to go online with the meetings?"

Absolutely.

Barb Anderson fronted the theory years ago that the Org is going to try and morph into a "e-religion",

and virtually everything I've seen supports that theory, IMO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit