Russian BOE - congregations told to stop using the New World Translation

by OrphanCrow 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cobweb
    cobweb
    April fool stuff is really nuisace to me.

Agree. Don't think we need days devoted to fake news in this days and age.

• yoko N
    yoko N

You can say that again,cobweb,

please stop fake news!!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I hate this april fool stuff too.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

testing, 1, 2, 3...

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

ORPHAN CROW:

IF this is fake news or an April Fools joke I wish people would stop it.

Some get some kind of a childish kick out of crying wolf or "oops, I made you look".

Every now and then somebody does something like this on the forum and quite frankly I'm TIRED of it, unless it is posted in a section called Jokes & Humor which is where it belongs!

• Gayle
    Gayle

Stands to reason that the NWT will be banned too. So, the WT would use the government acceptable Bible for 'public' use.

• btlc
    btlc

On original forum it was posted on "Humor" section, so it is a prank. A word of wisdom: never believe anything on the first reading, always double check everything, especially that sort of breaking news. Nvm April 1 or not, we entered the age of alternative facts...

• lusitano o tuga
    lusitano o tuga

an orthodox translation :????lol, the russian church really extremist!

• venus
    venus

Whether fake news or not, they have the model in Jesus who said: "Jesus said: If I said something wrong, testify as to what is wrong. But if I spoke the truth, why did you strike me?" (John 18:23)

When something is true, why do they have to fear anybody in the whole universe—especially if they know that the Almighty is too with them?

• sir82
    sir82

King James Version only.

???

They can only use a 17th century English Protestant translation in a Russian-speaking Orthodox country?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit