It must be a concern of all the information that is now been leaked

by joe134cd 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    I have put up previous posts about this in the past, but I just thought that it was worth mentioning again. It has to be of concern to them with how quickly information is getting leaked. Hell it even surprises at just how slowly information spreads by offical means. To have confidential information leaked only moments after its release must be of concern.
  • M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

IMHO it wont be long before they will make announcements through the JW.borg website. That way they have full control. Maybe in the future dubs will go to the KH for a cup of tea and to watch some internet TV then all go home again!?

• Calebs Airplane
  • notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to release letters that were not true but in a rue to catch bethelites or elders who leak out...
  • prologos
    prologos

notsurewheretogo

I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to release letters that were not true but in a rue to catch bethelites or elders who leak out. and/or to catch those that spill these leaked infos to people who are not on the 'apo' sites.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    Leaking information is actually a very effective way of bringing down authoritarian regimes. By their very nature, they hate to be shown not to have complete control which typically causes them to try to put a stop to the leaks by various means. They may leak false data, compartmentalize information even more strictly, or merely up the penalties for leaking something and stress the importance of secrecy. All of these undermine them long-term, either by making it difficult for them to effectively communicate to their own people or by revealing them as the paranoid control freaks that they are. So even a leak of insignificant information is a step towards the cult's regression.
  • Magnum
    Magnum

It has to be of concern to them with how quickly information is getting leaked.

I was thinking the same thing earlier this morn. I bet that this very minute, they are trying to figure who's doing the leaking.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Magnum:I was thinking the same thing earlier this morn. I bet that this very minute, they are trying to figure who's doing the leaking.

I know! I know!... It was one of their wives!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

When I left the cult, I had a copy of the then new flock book before the local congregations did. Having said that, you know how the R&F won't believe things until they're officially announced.....even then they'll miss them. They won't even be aware of things being leaked and if they do, they'll think it was pesky apostates making things up.

Question: What things that have been leaked have been financially damaging to the watchtower business?

• cappytan
    cappytan
    What things that have been leaked have been financially damaging to the watchtower business?

Excellent question. I would say zero.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit