The WT will now produce a Jesus Movie (Series)

by HowTheBibleWasCreated 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

I'm actually looking forward to their warped view of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John for this. The Drama from 2015 wasn't that bad. However...

Yeah Steven Lett mentions othe films about Jesu are plagued with false religion. I'm think 'The Bible series on Netflix. He says other have excessive violence. Uh No they don't. The movie he speaks of is obviously Passion the Christ and it's realistic as far as ancient torture goes.

So I'm guessing the next several years Warwick will produce a Jesu series that will be PG rated and be quoting the NWT.

This actually is very humorous when you think of it. Imagine how they will show the demon poesssed man that is contradictory in the different gospels.

• FFGhost
  • BelisemDeBelimakom
    BelisemDeBelimakom

Same with their printed version, they will certainly make the movie ABOUT Jesus Christ but ingeniously, it will glorify their god and governing body instead; Jesus will be used as a decoy.

Regarding "excessive violence", when it comes to violence depiction in their videos, it is always for good, they have all the rights ... "If God wrote such details, we must not water it down"...

Why the attention on Jesus now? And such a long project? Maybe they are "preparing the way" for the Anti-Christ, their Christ's arrival.

• Biahi
    Biahi

You never know, they may have poor little kids watching the torture of Jesus. Tiny Morris would say, “doesn’t bother me.”

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

they will warp Jesus teachings to fit their narrative. "Evidently it would seem when Jesus was talking about the kingdom of the heavens he was actually referring to a paradise earth...."

• Overrated
    Overrated

Someone should make a parody. You know watchtower would crap their pants.

I was wanted to make a modern parody/ modern spin on their film Heritage. Just call it something else. Maybe a project when I finally retire.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Let's be honest here. The WT Jesus is according to Richard Carrier an improvement over Protestant Christianity. However the way Jesus is portrayed in the two books devoted to him by the WT is loonie. For instance. Jesus in same cases is required to travel 30-40 miles a day to bridge stories in the WT books (Greatest Man... The Way) that follow each other. To be honest the Mormons have done a better job

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

JesusVision: A Limited Series (viewer discretion advised)

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

I cant wait for the JWorg. Academy Award show, should be interesting.

" And for best actor in a support role is ??? "

FILMS… Best Actor Oscar Winners in Superhero Films – Realweegiemidget  Reviews Films TV Books and more

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Tom Ellis as Satan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit