New Song to be sung for Warwick Dedication on Oct 7

by Drearyweather 32 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Why does Jehovah need their human possession`s ? As if he needed anything ! . And where was Jesus Christ in all of this ? And his Kingship ? What has JC done these past 100+ years ? and are they, whatever they are , acknowledged in this song ? The Christian Greek Scriptures say that Jesus Christ is the name above every other name in Heaven and Earth that should be made known for salvation ,even according to the KI of the WTB&TS of New York.

"The Kingdom Interlinear Of The Christian Greek Scriptures" printed by the WTB&TS of new York

Is this song promoting Jehovah ? or is it ignoring Jesus ? The K.I. notes that the name Jehovah does not appear in the Christian Greek Scriptures , however the name of Jesus is to be held up above every other name in heaven on Earth and under the Earth.

Isn`t their something wrong here ? with JW`s thinking ?

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

LOL, Sparrowdown! Those Lizards in Warwick can take a flying leap!!

• zeb
    zeb

What is it in the Russian anthem that makes my spine tingle? Perhaps having learned what the Russian people have been through in their history.

Hoorah!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I guess it something new to get giggy with. You rock it baby you rock it.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

What's up with every new song as of late soliciting "the best of a persons time and possessions"?

Did Russell say that if the Watchtower ever needed to ask for money that it would be evidence of a lack of Gods spirit?

They must REALLY be lacking lately!!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would rather pay for a good astrology reading than pay into this rubbish. They can't even make a song worth the electricity it takes to stream it--every Kingdumb malady I have ever heard or saw the lyrics of is even worse than those sleepy Barbra Streisand songs I find so lousy. And they expect you to PAY for this smut?

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

If Jehovah is the giver of all good things then why do they say that they will give him all their time and possessions? Seems a little one-sided to me. :)

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

same song first verse

a rabbit don't have a tail only a powder puff

same song second verse

• loneranger
    loneranger

Re song and "work to be done"...very accurate...they have years and years of toxic waste cleanup still to be done...will cost millions

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

For the first time I hear JW's singing about a HQ.

My grandparents turn in their grave.

G.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit