New Song to be sung for Warwick Dedication on Oct 7

by Drearyweather 32 Replies latest jw friends

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

I think I figured out where they dug up this slime!

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Why is one lady allowed to wear a brighter (silver) color while the rest are in black or charcoal color?

#barf

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

The horns at the beginning sound just like the start of this song.

I laughed. Then they started singing... #barf

https://youtu.be/1D5Sa2Yq-2g

• Room 215
    Room 215

.. nauseating...

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

Sounds like the Russian national anthem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Holy freakin' hell.....

That is simply awful......

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

"You made our hope a reality....with this place that will bring you praise."

Isn't the hope "everlasting life"? They've replaced that hope with a religious compound where they can live in comfort on the donations of others and shut out the world around them.

• zeb
    zeb

A greater shout of praise would be the sacking of the gb and a full apology given before the general assembly of the UN for all the lives they have buggared up with compensation to be paid.

• zeb
    zeb

The k songs are all the same they go out of their way to make sure they don't sound like hymns.

The wt has ever used some sort of bastardised English so broken gated, so clunky. and they love the termsorganisation..arrangements.. bah!

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

Haha! I know more than one of those singers!

Why do I get the feeling this Annual Meeting/Warwick HQ dedication will be full of references to 2 Chronicles 7 and 1 Kings 8 (Solomon's temple dedication) and 1 Chron 13:8 (David celebrating Ark: "David and all Israel were celebrating before the true God with all their might, accompanied by songs, harps, other stringed instruments, tambourines, cymbals, and trumpets")?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit