YK's 'Last' Post

by ISP 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Carmel
    Carmel

CLOSE OUT SALE! EVERYTHING MUST GO! BUSINESS CLOSING! MASSIVE DISCOUNTS! (for the thirtieth time)

give it up bobby, you can't stay away. this is the only place you can discuss your pathetic ideas and get something close to a response. your collegues all ignore you don't they?

eligah

• TR
    TR

YouKrazy,

I do admit to miss mess'n with the apostate goon squad and driving you into hysterical mouth-frothing fits. / You Know

The shinola you're trying to feed us is why we left the WTS. It certainly isn't going to help us back, moron. And who the hell is the goon squad? The only squad of goons I can think of resides at the WTS headquarters in Brooklyn, NY, not to mention assorted WTS goon squad wannabees, like yourself.

BTW, I thought the first post of this thread was supposed to be your last one, liar.

TR

• ISP
    ISP

For those who are new to the forum, the first post of this topic was YK's remarks immediately prior to the closure of the old H2O.

In it he appears to acknowledge the woeful state of the WTS hierarchy and the justification of those who can no longer follow their lead.

His comments are of course heretical as far as the WTS is concerned and he would get DF'd for apostasy etc. but they do show some understanding of the appalling WTS landscape.

However I found his recent post a throw-back to his old days where he would attempt to use a passage of scripture as some kind of automatic weapon against perceived enemies!

He has said he 'may lob an occasional odd incendiary into the forum'. ’Odd’ was his word by the way!

ISP

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

ISP,

It would be good if someone could produce "The List" of all of YK's prophetic statements and Bobby's dates for the end of the world. After the dismal failure of the date roll-over to 2000, the last I heard from him was a global economic melt-down worse than the Wall Street Crash. YK clipped every piece of bad economic news or prediction to bolster his scriptual quotes (not unlike the "boys in writing").

At least the good people on this board unfamiliar with YK might learn a little about his character.

Thirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

• bjc2012
    bjc2012

Well You Know,

You have certainly put your foot in it this time. If you truly believe what that post stated, then you have pointed the finger in the right direction. You have shown us who the real "apostates" are. You are constantly pointing your fingers at those on this board who have left the WTS calling them apostates but it appears that they have only apostasized from the WTS. On the other hand, JWs have commited apostasy againt the New Covenant, proven by your own words. No matter that in the past when some of us have made these same statements to you in other post on H2O and you've chosen to ignore them. Yet, we now find you repeating the same thoughts in your above post, although I am wondering if you are truly aware of gravity of your statements. This, whether you like it or not, calls into question your ‘anointing.' You have made numerous false predictions on H2O as everyone on this board knows. Of course, you could always come back and say that "the devil made me do it." But that's beside the point since you have put your conclusions in writing. (Romans 8:14-16; 1 John 2:27)

Yes, Jehovah is going to discipline his people for their apostasies against the New Covenant, their ‘errors and transgressions' as you stated. Ezekiel 37:23 says: "And they will no longer defile themselves with their dungy idols and with their disgusting things and with all their trangressions; and I shall certainly save them from all their dwelling places (note that the footnote in the Reference Bible says that ‘dwelling places' can be translated as acts of lawlessness or apostasies.) in which they have sinned, and I will cleanse them and they must become my people, and I myself shall become their God." As you may not know, apostasy will annul any covenant God's people have with him, as Jehovah requires exclusive devotion. Therefore, in order for him to save them, Jehovah will have to "atone" for the sins of this nation against his covenant. Ezekiel 16:59-63 makes this vital point. Verse 63 says in part: "......when I make an atonement for you for all that you have done." This atonement will be accomplised by the ‘scapegoat' arrangement. (Daniel 11:30, 32; Leviticus 14:5-7; 16:10)

You have, in fact, proven from the scriptures that the leaders could not possibly be lead by holy spirit, so are not ‘spirit directed' as they claim. Which is to say that they could not be the faithful and discreet slave because they have done what Isaiah 28:15 says: "....for we have made a lie our refuge." I noticed that you did not quote this part of the scripture. Now, what lie do you think this could be? (Revelation 22:15)

You said: "The Watchtower is not your enemy. They have done what God said they would do. They are simply being used to prepare us for what is next." Kind of like the Pharisees who took the ‘key of knowledge' away from the people and "hindered" them from going into the Kingdom of God? (Luke 11:52) No, they are not our enemy, they are our worse enemy, that is, Babylon the Great, the "Great City", the ones who impaled Jesus. (Revelation 11:8; 18:4)

bjc

• Farkel
    Farkel

: YK may lob an occasional odd incendiary into the forum.

"Water balloons" don't exactly qualified as incendiaries, YK.

: At weak moments though, I do admit to miss mess'n with the apostate goon squad and driving you into hysterical mouth-frothing fits.

Your "weakness" consists chiefly of making a whole host of false prophecies and not being able to defend a single argument you've ever made.

On the other hand, your main strength is that you are good writer and one of the most brilliant humorists I've ever had the pleasure to read. I've never known anyone who could consciously attempt to write serious drama and have it come out as slap-stick comedy. Every single time. That is sheer genius.

Farkel

• MDS
    MDS

Hi You Know:

I applaud you! You spoke much truth in your "last post" on H2O. Much, unrevealed "truth" as written by Prophets of old, from God's Word the Bible.

For example, this quote.

I have been aware for some time that the numerous prophecies in Isaiah, which the Watchtower always applies to the clergy of Christendom, actually apply to spiritual Israel, to Jehovah's Witnesses.

This is a profound truth! This is the key to truly understanding the Bible itself. And God has opened your eyes to see this "Sacred Secret of God according to the good news which he declared to his own slaves the prophets." You now know, yes the "message", the "thing heard," the "report" as told by the Prophets of old. -- Acts 3:21, 24; Revelation 10:7; also see the expresssion the "thing heard" under footnote Large Print Ref. Bible as "the Report" in Isaiah 28:9, 19; 53:1; John 12:38.

You spoke freely about Isaiah 28th chapter. You will see verses 9 and 19 of that same chapter also speak of "the Report", as the "thing heard." The "thing heard," is the message about the coming "northerner" of the book of Joel. Yes, the same attack of the "locust" that you referred to in Joel 2:20...the "northerner."

If you read Joel 2:20-32, you will see the same nation who is attacked, "Israel," is later "restored" to God's favor, and given a outpouring of God's Holy Spirit upon themselves, as a nation.

Yes, this is the nation of Jehovah's Witnesses, as you have so eloquently stated, that are in need of this discipline, and spiritual restoration.

I have been aware for some time that the numerous prophecies in Isaiah, which the Watchtower always applies to the clergy of Christendom, actually apply to spiritual Israel, to Jehovah's Witnesses.

For the past 10 years, from 1991 to the present, TWMC Publishing has been saying this very same thing. And since 1994, TWMC Publishing released a publication called "The Report" that documents this very viewpoint. On the outer cover of the book, it states:

"Jehovah's Witnesses as Modern-Day Israel - Destined to "Fall" and be "Restored" according to Bible Prophecy.

"You Know," don't you think it is time to get in touch with us?

We can be reached at:

TWMC Publishing
    PO Box 11229
    Montgomery, AL 36111-0229

or

e-mail us at:

[email protected]

With the spiritual demise and collapse of the nation of the Jehovah's Witnesses on earth today as we now them today, the terrible fulfillment of the words of Jeremiah 9:25, 26 now lay before us all.

It states:

"Look! days are coming," is the utterance of Jehovah, "and I WILL HOLD AN ACCOUNTING with everyone circumcised [but still] in uncircumcision ["Israel, Jehovah's Witnesses], upon Egypt and upon Judah and upon Edom and upon the sons of Ammon and upon Moab and upon all those with hair clipped at the temples who are dwelling in the wilderness; for ALL THE NATIONS ARE UNCIRCUMCISED, and ALL THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL [JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES] ARE UNCIRCUMCISED IN HEART."

All of them...the whole nation, and all the nations...before Jehovah. This is the way the world now looks to Jehovah God. Everybody is wrong before him...everyone is spiritually unclean before Him...

In other words, as Jesus put it:

"...Righteous Father, the world has, indeed, NOT come to know you..." -- John 17:25

No one, "Israel," nor any other nation for that matter, yes actually "knows Jehovah," as we should, and as we were supposed to, on the basis of the "New Covenant." -- See Jeremiah 31:34; Hebrews 8:11

It is my sincere hope that you are able to muster the faith necessary to pass that final test. I now commit you to Jehovah and our Lord Christ Jesus for their coming inspection. / You Know

This is our prayer also.

Take Care, my brother...

MDS & the Brothers @ TWMC Publishing

• bajarama
    bajarama

MSD,

I think you added to much "MSG" to your "fruitcake".

bajamara

• ISP
    ISP

..................another failed prophecy?

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit