YK's 'Last' Post

by ISP 18 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

It's 4 a.m. here on the left coast, and while I have always been an early riser, this is ridiculous; but I just have to get some things off my chest. With the sands of the hourglass down to the last few grains, I want to have a last word with you all.

First, I want to offer my sincere apologies for all the mean and nasty stuff I may have said during the heat of battle. If I have hurt anyone's feelings or humiliated and offended anyone, I am truly sorry. And I want you all to know that neither do harbor any ill will against individuals that have given me a hard time over the course of our long-running conflict. I would only ask that you try to understand that the spirit that dwells in me is the same one that inspired the Psalmist to write these words: "My ardor has made an end of me, because my adversaries have forgotten your words."

While I am afraid that most of you under the present circumstances would never return to the organization, I know there are a few of you who would like to do so if things were different. It is to those few that I write now.

While I have been a staunch opponent of the reform movement, it is obvious to thinking persons that reform is exactly what the organization needs. I also am well aware that some of you have been mistreated by brothers, and many of you have deep-seated resentments against elders and relatives, and others of you have developed doubts that Jehovah's Witnesses have the truth, or that Jehovah is even real. The question is though: What are Jehovah's judgments and thoughts on these issues? If he does indeed see what is taking place, surely he must have answers for those whose faith depends upon getting to the bottom of these potentially faith-destroying matters. Surely, a holy God like Jehovah would not take lightly the sort of error and transgression that we all know the organization is guilty of?

While I have been careful not to fall into the camp of the "accusers of our brothers," nor do I wish to give apostates any ammunition to use against us, in the spirit of reasonableness, I recognize the serious problems that exist within the organization. I am also well aware that some of our teachings of prophecy, past and present, are indefensible. And while I do not wish to set a stumbling block before anyone, it should be evident that those in this forum have been exposed to many stumbling blocks already. The awkward position I find myself in now is that I can only defend the truth by admitting our failures. That is how it should be though, right? The greatest paradox is that our errors prove we have truth! Bear with me please.

I have been aware for some time that the numerous prophecies in Isaiah, which the Watchtower always applies to the clergy of Christendom, actually apply to spiritual Israel, to Jehovah's Witnesses. For example: I believe that the words of Isaiah 28:1: "Woe to the eminent crown of the drunkards of Ephraim, and the fading blossom of its decoration of beauty that is upon the head of the fertile valley of those overpowered by wine!" are referring to the Watchtower Society. It is their tables that "have become full of filthy vomit." (Vs 9) The elders and the Society are those being spoken of who are always saying "command upon command, command upon command…" That is evident by all the man made rules that have taken precedence over Christian freedom. Indeed, Jehovah intended the congregations to be a haven, saying: "This is the resting-place. Give rest to the weary one. And this is the place of ease. But you were not willing to hear." And we are also the ones that have "concluded a covenant with death and with Sheol we have effected a vision," to the effect that Jehovah's judgments will never come against us. We are in trouble!

In the 29th chapter, we are the ones that Jehovah is speaking of when he says: "For upon you men Jehovah has poured a spirit of deep sleep; and he closes your eyes the prophets, and he has covered even your heads, the visionaries." That's because Jehovah has concealed these very judgments from the ones who are his servants. And when God further says that this people honor me only with their lips, he is talking about his own people. And the "discreet men" in verse 14, whose very understanding conceals itself, is talking about none other than the faithful and DISCREET slave!

I did not come to this understanding without much thought. I have read, and re-read, and read again these chapters of Isaiah, and others. The thing to take note of though is that Jehovah saves individuals. Notice for example back in the 28th chapter, after describing the flooding vigorous storm that God sends against his corrupt organization that he says: "In that day Jehovah of armies will become a crown of decoration and as a garland of beauty to THE ONES REMAINING OVER OF HIS PEOPLE." If the drunkards are the clergy than those "remaining over of his people" after the initial phase of the tribulation are those in Christendom. That cannot be the case because Isaiah's prophecy is directed to and against Jehovah's Witnesses. We can't appropriate all the blessings to ourselves and all the woes to the other guys. It doesn't work that way.

Similarly, please take note in the 29th chapter, that when Jehovah afflicts his people and purges the tyrants from it, that the meek ones will rejoice. And in verse 23 & 24 Jehovah assures "Jacob" (spiritual Israel) that his children (the other sheep) "will certainly sanctify the Holy One of Jacob, and the God of Israel they will regard with awe. And those erring in their spirit will actually know understanding, and even those grumbling will learn instruction." That is the end result, meaning that some will survive with their faith intact.

I realize that you are probably really confused now. And it is not possible for me to go through verse by verse and explain things. But, take the time to carefully read those chapters and it becomes apparent that Jehovah recognizes what needs to be done. The coming crash is something that God has concealed from those who are otherwise his prophets and visionaries. The Watchtower says that Babylon the Great is going to be the first to get it. I don't think so. I think we are. That's what Peter says, right? The judgment begins FIRST with God's house. During that time of humiliation it will become totally irrelevant how many hours you did or did not get out in service, or whether you underlined the correct answer in the Watchtower, or whether you have a beard, or whatever. Those are the "command upon command" that have been laid upon us. But, when the Watchtower goes down it will only matter if one actually exercises faith, even as it says at Isaiah 28:16: "No one exercising faith will get panicky."

So, that's where we stand. God's judicial decision is to bring us down. Isaiah 29:2 says of cryptic Ariel: "And I will have to make things tight Ariel, and there must come to be mourning and lamentation, and she must become to me the altar hearth of God." We are the holy place that is going to be desolated. That's why too Psalm 74 speaks of God's sanctuary and meeting places being burned while God's people lament: "Our signs we have not seen; there is NO PROPHET ANYMORE." The prophecy of Joel in fact is all about the lament that will go up from Jehovah's priests and others, (the pioneers and publishers being described as the farmers and vinedressers) when we are decimated by the onrushing locusts out of the north. There, I said it. I ran ahead. But at this point it doesn't matter. We are all in the same boat. Bottom line: Jehovah is going to thrash us good by allowing our enemies to have their way with us for an appointed time. Then, when we have learned to trust Jehovah, really trust him, and after we have repented of our foolishness, then he will step in to save us. I am confident that mercy will triumph over judgment in our case.

So then there is hope friends. As Jesus said, walk in the light while you have it. The Watchtower is not your enemy. They have done what God said they would do. They are simply being used to prepare us for what is next. They just haven't spelled it all out for you because God has concealed things from them. Do you understand now how it is that the brothers of Christ are going to wind up in prison and hungry and naked? If you have any hope at all of surviving the end of this world you will still have to past that test of loyalty. Yes, the slave has messed up really badly. Some among the Society are evidently just wicked. I hope not though, and I am certainly not the judge, and I will continue to pray for them. But one thing I am certain of: in the end Christ will judge you by your faith in him and your loyalty to his brothers. That loyalty will have to be demonstrated AFTER they have been put to shame, during the tribulation judgment period. That will apparently be very difficult to do then.

This is it for me. I will not be participating in any other forum. It is my sincere hope that you are able to muster the faith necessary to pass that final test. I now commit you to Jehovah and our Lord Christ Jesus for their coming inspection. / You Know

• Englishman
    Englishman

Well, that seattles that then.

Englishman.

• Osarsif
    Osarsif

> This is it for me. I will not be participating in any other forum.

Oh really?

• TR
    TR

It never ceases to amaze me that some still choose to think that the WTS is God's channel, especially those that are fully aware of the shenannigans of the WTS. There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING that the WTS has done that is anything close to the truth. How can it be the "truth" if there is no nor never was any truth?

The arrogant delusions that some people have. Christian freedom has nothing to do with the WTS. If God was to "make our load light", and provide a "resting place", well, there never was one within the confines of the WTS. Freedom and WTS are opposites.

TR

• willy_think
    willy_think

the KH, god's house plese. the WTB&TS gods chosen. "we are the holy place" a little full of our self aren't we

the ideas and opinions expressed in this post do not necessiarly represent those of the WTB&TS inc. or any of it's subsidiary corporations.
  • You Know
    You Know

Don't worry man, I have no intention of regularly participating in this type of forum at the present time. But don't be suprised, if, from time to time, YK may lob an occasional odd incendiary into the forum. At weak moments though, I do admit to miss mess'n with the apostate goon squad and driving you into hysterical mouth-frothing fits. / You Know

• crossroads
    crossroads

Is the tower now asking people to write articles for it's
    last edition? I sure hope so that means there almost
    done.ISP I think this article will make that publication
    the faithful will eat it up. Have a nice time in Brooklyn,
    oh by the way it smells there in the summer.

• Julie
    Julie

*lol* Hey there You Know,

I just knew you would turn up, I knew it!

:I have no intention of regularly participating in this type of forum at the present time.

Well you won't be the first person who didn't stick with their first intention.

:But don't be suprised, if, from time to time, YK may lob an occasional odd incendiary into the forum.

I highly doubt anything you do could surprise us You Know. And the last surprise you could possibly come up with is what you will be lobbing into the forum.

:At weak moments though, I do admit to miss mess'n with the apostate goon squad and driving you into hysterical mouth-frothing fits.

I guess I forgot how truly lovable you are YK. Confessing your weakness to us so openly like this is really heartwarming. As to the "mouth-frothing fits" you so look forward to, I will assume it is not above the glee you feel when thinking of The End all of us evil beings (read: those who disagree with you) will meet.

Believe it or not I'm glad to see you. Post early and post often.

Julie

• Kinsman
    Kinsman

Greetings,

Nice post ISP. For those of us who discussed WTS issues with YK from his very first visit to H20 this is certainly not the YK that came to H20 but the YK that left. A world of difference, yet a whole world yet to discover. YK …The WTS’s worse H20 resident enemy and unyielding apostate ally.

Kind Regards - Kinsman

• bajarama
    bajarama

YK,

God has truly opened your eye's, and you must be the "chosen one" to lead all God's people. Please pray for me, a worthless apostate. Your words above have truly opened my mind. Tell me is there any forgiveness left for me. I pray there is. I am a man lost in the desert. Please YK give me life's water free. Please don't threaten to leave us here in our dark prison, you are the only light that has shown on our souls.

You Know I am just kidding you fruitcake! I hope they take good care of you at the looney farm.

(formerly of the looney farm class)

bajarama

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit