Which Topics Do You Find Most Boring Or Uninteresting Here?

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

I like this site one can pick and choose what I want to engage in. I choose not to engage in politics, religion, doctrines and the bible.

I like to hear others history who have moved on from the org. I am into fluff. I don't know how human lives and their history is called fluff. Being on this site for a short time has open doors for my self and aided my healing process. We all have a story. Who knows how our stories affect others and may open doors for them in their process.

OCW

• JH
    JH
    At least give us their names. Please Farkel? I mean Minimus?

If you two are the same guy, then I'll give you this name:

Minifarkelmus or Farminkelmus

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Hey Minimus! I don't find any Topics boring or uniteresting. I steer clear of replying on posts that are heavy into debating doctrine. I had enough of it with the Dubs. I like reading experiences and posting some words of encouragement to newbies. I think the mix of topics here are great. Mostly all of them stir up good conversation. I don't like to see arguments that turn into flame wars.

I've got a question for you. How do you think up so many questions? I haven't seen a repetitive question yet! Your amazing! OOPS...I mean your MINIMUS..LOL

CC

• JH
    JH
    I've got a question for you. How do you think up so many questions?

The Watchtower Society gave him a list of questions to ask. I also have a list.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I like to read most of the threads. I tend to skim the religious debates . I do look at them, b/c i am in awe of the debating skills.

I am surprised to find that i do read the war threads. i always ,from the time i was a small child, felt very moved by "America the Beautiful", "Battle Hymn of the Republic" and other such songs. I know I would have joined one of the branches of the armed forces, if it had not been i was a JW. I am proud to say my son did. I'm ashamed i was ever in a religion that would tell people not to support their country..Also, I am ashamed that they use the legal system to take advantage of these freedoms -none of which they fought for.

I love the fluff threads, and the pic threads. And the personal story threads.

• minimus
    minimus

I've mentioned this before, but in real life, I don't ask people ANY questions. I wouldn't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable. I know to a few here, my asking questions can be annoying or troubling. Most of the questions or topics are not too upsetting, I hope. Some have expressed that my questions tip off the GB on what we are all thinking. That would be cool! But you must know that the GB doesn't give a rat's ass about what we all think. They have their own agenda and think THEY are the WISE servant....HA! I try to keep this board interesting. Some of you enjoy that. Others think otherwise. Well, it's time for me to post another question......

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Sometimes genius is found in the simplicity of asking questions.

• minimus
    minimus

BIG TEX, if you had asked a question to make your point, you would have been real smart. Do ya know what I mean?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I have resurrected this thread because I have changed since I came on this board. I now will not post on Trinity argument threads -all cliche and so boring - it has been discussed to the zillionth degree - I actually enjoy fluff now whereas at first I hated fluff threads

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    I actually enjoy fluff now whereas at first I hated fluff threads

Fluff rules!! We can't all be serious all the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit