Which Topics Do You Find Most Boring Or Uninteresting Here?

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• rocketman
    rocketman

I have been skipping the war threads. I read enough of that topic in the news.

I also tend to skip "repeat" subjects that have already been discussed thoroughly.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

MINIMUS QUICK TURN AROUND AND LOOK ON YOUR BACK. SOMEONE STUCK A " KICK ME " NOTE ON YOU !

AWWWHH. Never mind, it was you !

• minimus
    minimus

xjw, what are you on?.....oh, i get it...you were trying to be uninteresting.....

• Maverick
    Maverick

Dear minimus: You ARE brave man! Just hang it out there and let'm rip!

I get annoyed at non JW stuff. But I know many people are way past a lot of the J-dud stuff. I am not, so it is theraputic for me to harrangue those dogs in Brooklyn. Maverick

• Urpi
    Urpi

I like personal experiences, JWs news ( I just left the organisation ) and anything that I think I might like.

Urpi

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I don't think any topic is boring. But I do avoid most of the doctrinal threads. I am so burned out on religious doctrine and hearing one argument versus another. To me it's just all a bunch of noise. I agree with Shutterbug, I doubt very seriously that I will ever get involved in another organized religion. This one took a lot out of me.

The ones I am more interested in are the "people" threads. I find people very interesting and when folks post about hopes, dreams or problems in their lives that, to me, is fascinating. In fact that is the main reason I come to this board. I'm not a big fluff guy, but sometimes at the end of the week it's kind of fun. What's wrong with that?

• minimus
    minimus

The ones I really don't care about is pictures of my dog or cat.....( I do like pics of people) and anti-god, atheist rants.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hey! I've never seen a picture of your dog and/or cat. No fair. At least give us their names. Please Farkel? I mean Minimus?

• blackout
    blackout

War, religion, politics, fluff, puff, stuff, personal, minimus threads,I hate em all.

Na Just kidding, but I find if I open a war thread I just skim over it, same with debating on religious factions. I really like the philosiphising and anti bible threads, if only because It is new to me.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I clean septic tanks for a living, keep that shit coming! Just kidding.

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit