I hate the way they talk.

by Riley 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Riley
    Riley

What is with the JW cadence when they speak. Do they think they are teaching people ? They sound like pro wrestlers doing promos or Shakespearean actors. I don't even have to hear the words or what they are saying. It is just the cadence, the inflection in there voices, the rhythm of the word patterns.

It still sends chills up my spine.

Why do they think this sounds good ? They sound like idiots in a cult.

Or maybe I am just being a really small person.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

when talking to one of them--they reply WE believe this--that etc. Never I believe. Its like you are excluded.

• carla
    carla

" Its like you are excluded."- except when they say; "you WILL agree"- like hell I will.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

My thinking is they talk like the listeners are small children.

• WokenfromJWcult
    WokenfromJWcult

Especially Lett

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

brother....How ARE y o u ? THIS always bothered me. Cult speak.

• jehovaxx
    jehovaxx

At the hight of the vaccine pushing they kept saying in whiny voices things like

“brothers, would Jehovah really let all the full time servants take these vaccines if they were harmful?”

”please trust us, there is a lot of talk saying these vaccines may not be safe, but we know Jehovah helped all full time servants get fully vaccinated in record time, this information is from our brothers,” (voice is almost desperate)

”one church said these vaccines are from satans world. We can be so pleased Jehovahs hand was in the matter to get all full time servants fully vaccinated in record time”

• jhine
    jhine

I get annoyed at statements like " one church said " . Which church.? Always this very vague quality about the " information " that they are giving.

What would happen if an audience member asked the question?

Jan

• ElderBerry
    ElderBerry

I remember the governing body saying that about the church in one of their covid updates. I can remember thinking this is going to come back and bite them.

So that church they were talking about didn’t take the incentives to push the vaccine on their followers and the GB did.

I remember thinking of there is evidence that these vaccines were not safe then than would be it for watchtower.

There is now huge evidence that this church the GB were ridiculing were correct and the GB we’re seriously wrong on this.

That church protected their congregations and the GB harmed everyone who they told to take it

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

jhine: "I get annoyed at statements like " one church said " . Which church.? Always this very vague quality about the " information " that they are giving"

They give out very little real information on what outside denominations believe deliberately, by design. They are "the Truth" and everyone else is "not the truth". Babylon the Great. Keeping the illusion that all denominations have an amorphous sameness to them helps them condemn all outsiders equally. "One church said" is probably WT code for "All churches believe this".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit