How Do You Like My Single's Ad?

by Robdar 30 Replies latest social relationships

• heathen
    heathen

Robdar-- I can't help but wonder what you mean by an actress.I'm glad to see I'm not the only one around here who tries the matchmaker sites . I have received some matches but haven't taken it serious enough to investigate . Sorry to hear that you were mistreated and hope you the best .

• Robdar
    Robdar

Minimus

You are such a sweetie. Thanks for responding to my thread.

Robdar-- I can't help but wonder what you mean by an actress.I'm glad to see I'm not the only one around here who tries the matchmaker sites .

Heathen

I act. I get paid for it. I'm an actress. I haven't submitted this ad to any matchmaker or single's publications yet. I am still running it over in my mind. I am glad that you have had some luck with the sites although you haven't followed up with any matches.

Thanks for posting.

Love,

Robyn

• heathen
    heathen

Well I kinda had the idea that you were in show biz but also would like to know what shows you may have been in .Inquiring minds wanna know just so I can brag about chatting with a celebrity . lol

• Robdar
    Robdar

Heathen

I am hardly a celebrity. I am mostly a voice actress for radio commercials. I am also employed as an actor for the Kansas City Zoo's education department. And I have recently appeared in my first indie film in the Bentley competition. A little number entitled "Catz". It's all good but most importantly fun.

Thanks for asking.

Love,

Robyn

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Ohhh Sexy Mama :)

• hippikon
    hippikon

Oh Yes that is me - Only one problem. I'll just go ask her if its ok.

• blackout
    blackout

Its a great add Robdar, and its definately NOT asking too much, it describes my husband exactly except he is in his 30's and you can't have him!!!!

I wish you all the best and say Hold out for the right one you will find him.

Love and best wishes Blackout.

• ISP
    ISP

Robdar...the 'proof of the pudding is in the eating'......so let us know if you get any bites...

ISP

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Robdar,

All I can say is.........you go girl!!! I hope you find him. I'm still waiting for my angel to come down from heaven.

• berylblue
    berylblue

Actually...I got tons of responses to my personal ad on Yahoo. I'll find it and post it.

Beryl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit