Ya know what? You people RAWK

by xenawarrior 35 Replies latest jw friends

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

XW Awwww. you're such a sweetie.

I never knew you were never a jw. Now I don't know whether that makes us, less dysfunctional, or you more so !

Yet you are not bitter,

Well I for one am, but this place helps me cope with it !

And to you I say........ You care. Please keep caring.........

xjw_b12 In a different place this morning

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Well Thanks xw.

I too thought you were an x dub.

You RAWK too for staying around here and getting to know us.

• mouthy
    mouthy

XW what a nice thing to say---- You were a smart cookie to check us out... I think your A1 )n a 1-10 your a 10 (((((hug)))

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

((((((((((((xw))))))))))))))

you've been nothing but sweet since i've met you here on this board. i'd have to agree that the people here really do RAWK! in this past almost a year, i've made so many new friends--people who really understand how you feel and why. that feeling is indescribable. thank you for being a friend to share good times with and a shoulder to cry on when needed. YOU ROCK!!

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

((((((Xena)))) I had no idea you where never one....you must be very understanding....

BTW you brighten up this board with your great sense of humor and compassion!! You are way cool!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

(((((((XW))))) We both think you rock too, thanks for the wonderful humor and support you give to the board

• obiwan
    obiwan

XW you've never been a witness? Well you are ahead of us all...rock on.

• outnfree
    outnfree

"RAWK"

is that "Wisconsin" for wonderfully-inspiring-fun-to-know-and-compassionate-too?

In that case, you rawk, too, xw!

out

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Dearest XW,,,,,,,,,,,,you are everything everyone has said. You have been a very special friend to me, when I needed it the most. You are one of the most giving people I have ever know, giving in so many ways.

I remember not to long ago, I was feeling down, as I often do, those darn mood swings, and I was going into my shell, even thou I didnt really see myelf doing it. You put your hand out to me so to speak and didnt let me hide away. I thank you for that, because it helped me to see what was going on with myself , before it got too bad. That is what good friends do for you, they are not afraid to ask what is wrong, and to tell you that they care , even if you seem like I did, to be far away.

I could write an essay on the things you have done for me, that was just one example, and I know alot of the things you have done for others here on the board. You were never a dub, thank goodness you didnt live that crap.......but you are most definatly an honorary apostate....

Denny still will baptized you so you can be disfellowshipped. I am sure we can from a judical committee just for the hell of it with ex elders an all.........wouldnt that be fun???????hehhe

I love ya girl, bunches and heck,,,,,,,,, got so much to talk about I will just call you later tonight......be good and lets have an apostate baptism for you in Greenbay.

You can make a public declaration to all the witnesses of the event , that you want to be from this day on , known as an offical apostate. And wear a string bikini and we will hoop and holler all we damn well please.

Hugs,,,,,,,Dede , your friend for life and hopefully thereafter

• TheStar
    TheStar

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((XW)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ok you're going to make me cry if you don't stop that.

Dear it is you who Rocks. You have been so kind to so many here and you do so much. You are truely a one of a kind.

Thank you for being there for me and for calling me to check up on me. I've never had someone come into my life like you... you took the initiative to start a friendship and gave so much of yourself toward building that friendship... I am honored to call you my friend.

Us softies need to stick together.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit