Ya know what? You people RAWK

by xenawarrior 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Mac
    Mac

((((((((xenawarrior))))))))))..........an aingeal indeed!

mac

• TR
    TR

No, YOU rock, Xena! Either that, or you like to hang with disfunctional people.

TR

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(((Xena))).....OUTLAW

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

Dear XW,

My hat's off to you. Not many people care about others enough to step out of their own shoes, into someone else's, in an attempt to view the world through that shoe owner's eyes. The courage to do so ain't easy. Often, the things that are viewed are more than just harsh; they can be unspeakable. You have the courage to take that walk, like so many.

Yes, we do care and will continue to do so the best we can; each in our own way. You care also, and have been a beacon of encouragement.

We are all in a different place. And I'TS ALL GOOD!

Thank you too, for being in this place.

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Well,in that case... RAWK ON !

(((((((((((((((XW)))))))))))))))

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Ms. Xena.....LOL....Girl, so much I want to say but just can't find the right words to express how I feel about you. You know I love you, hon. We've been thru a lot together. Good times......bad times......laughter.......tears. Secrets between girlfriends (shh......and NO.....we aren't telling any of you guys!) A friendship that developed and cultivated over time. All I can say is my world is a much better place since my dear friend, xenawarrior, graced it-and I am very grateful.

• animal
    animal

AHEM....

Your one of Animals Angels.... does it get better?

Animal

• Maverick
    Maverick

A religious virgin, untainted and unsullied by the the GoverningBodyGod! How nice. Maverick

• email
    email

(((((((((((((((xw)))))))))))))))))

You are an amazing person... I'm so glad I got to meet you in person in Dallas... my hat is off for you for being who you are... for being a friend and for being a good sport... for laughing with us... for listening... for your generosity and your compassion.

I know very few people like you... and I'm glad I can call you a friend.

Rick

• Brummie
    Brummie

XW You rock too! I had no idea you had never been a JW, thought you were a born and bred!

(((((XW)))))

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit