Is anyone here a JW?

by Jaseun 22 Replies latest social relationships

• Jaseun
    Jaseun

I'm not. I thought this forum was run by the JW religion but I read alot of bashing of it here. Can someone sum it up for me? -Jaseun

• Francois
    Francois

Sum up this site? That's a large order, but I'll give it a shot.

This site is frequented by EX-Jehovah's Witnesses in the main, who point out the multifarious wrongs committed in the name of God by this man-made cult.

It is also a place where JWs who have doubts come to have those doubts confirmed.

It is a place where people come desparate that some loved one of theirs is going to cast their lot in with the JWs and want help in keeping that from happening.

It is a resource for people who have heard, for instance, that JWs harbor and protect pedophiles in their midst. We confirm that for them - with facts, facts like court documents, etc. And we answer many other questions in spirit and in truth when the JWs either cannot or will not tell the truth - something they are finding harder and harder to do.

Um, and we also plan parties here that are peopled by ex-JWs. These parties are called Apostofests. It is sort of a way of saying to JW as a whole, "UP YOURS, ASSHOLES."

That kinda sums it up. I feel sure that others will do their own summing up for you as well.

francois

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

25 words or less:

This site is all about the truth about "the truth."

Stick around and you'll read and hear things you never would in a Kingdom Hall.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

In one sense I and many others here are still genuine JW's.

Officially i'm still a JW till I'm dismembered right?

Dannybear, Ozziepost, Hippicon, COMF, Carmen, Wasasister, Thirdson, Wildhorses, Farkel and thousands of other mad people here .. were/are all genuine died in the wool jw's ( we got fleeced and walked away but still carry the scars :)

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Stick around and you'll read and hear things you never would in a Kingdom Hall

Bullshit!

• blackout
    blackout

I am a JW. Just inactive at present.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Think of it as your local coffee shop where you catch up on all the latest gossip and news. Enjoy.

Guest 77

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha
    I thought this forum was run by the JW religion but I read alot of bashing of it here.

Think of it as "New Light" on the Truth.

Hari Om,

-gita

• gumby
    gumby
    Stick around and you'll read and hear things you never would in a Kingdom Hall

You hear at the hall much of what is said here.........just not......"the rest of the story."

For instance, you may hear at the hall that the media is lying about JW's and the Pedophile issue.Here you will see documentation and quotes from the society that you will not see at the hall that proves this accusation true.

Here you will see proof......at the hall you see no proof.

This type of scenario I just mentioned is true of many other things.

(gumby must now go to work and leave the intellectual honesty to Uncle B.)

Gumby

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

On the outside I look like a Jw, but inside i am not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit