Six minute video of WTBT$ begging for money, now on JWBorg website

by EasyPrompt 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Beth Sarim...good point about tithing...with less people going d-d and collecting donations,and their comparison of counting time to tithing, I think the tithing dimmer switch is going to be turned up. When I was in and picking up literature to place, I always paid for the literature and turned in any donation...now they are barely printing anything, so less tangible to pay for ( after all, that is how they build their empire. )

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

BOOGER MAN:

Hell could freeze over before the religion tells ‘career JWs’ to provide for themselves like Paul… Then they’d have to apologize to the countless JWs who didn’t and are now needy.. Plus, they’d also have to apologize to people (like me) who got knocked for working. I think they would rather die than apologize for anything.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH:

It would not surprise me either to hear the religion actually comes out and starts tithing. I wonder how that would go over with anybody still left in this religion!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

They'll probably just blame the followers for not providing for themselves and reading too much into things.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Maybe they should add donation boxes to the carts! 😂

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit