What Will Happen To President Trump In Your Opinion?

by minimus 58 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

He has been “impeached “. Will he be convicted in the Senate? Will he be re-electioned? Is he so “damaged goods” that he is ineffectual??

• hoser
    hoser

He will win by a landslide in 2020

• atomant
    atomant

he cant get impeached his own side would need to turn against him for that to happen

• a watcher
    a watcher

In my opinion he will not be impeached in the Senate. He will be elected to and serve an effectual second term.

• Simon
    Simon

I think he'll beat Hillary again.

Oh yeah, I said Hillary, because come the DNC she'll elbow her way to the front again, just wait and see.

He is not going to be impeached. Even Pelosi now seems scared to actually go through with it and send the articles to the senate - without control they would be able to call all witnesses and show up the sham. They just want it to be a mark against him but without having the inconvenience of having to actually come up with and prove any actual crime. Expect the MSM to push heavily that "he's impeached and that's all that's needed".

I think the part of the electorate that plays to was already against him anyway, and it doesn't play well to the ones who weren't, floating voters and independents. They like that the economy is buzzing for the first time in decades and there is real wage growth, most notably those among the lower paid, and unemployment is down too, the lowest ever for minorities.

• hoser
    hoser

I don’t understand why the dems are wasting their time on trying to get rid of trump when the election is in 10 months. The Voters can decide if they want him as their president. . Maybe that’s what the Democrats are afraid of.

• Simon
    Simon
    Maybe that’s what the Democrats are afraid of.

It does show just how much confidence they have in their candidates and platform, that they have tried so many different attempts to remove him undemocratically instead of waiting for the election to do so.

It's just a continuation of the corruption that Obama, the banana republic dictator, began. They have no other plan - it's all just a distraction from the battle for control between the different factions in the party where "how much you hate Trump" has morphed into a purity test.

I believe Clinton still holds the purse strings of the DNC, so she'll kick them all in the shins at the last minute.

2020 will be lit.

• recovering
    recovering

Sigh I am so tired of this discussion. The house has impeached him (indicted) The Senate will now have a trial. The Republican Senate will not convict him. This means he gets to stay in office. however he has been impeached. Please get the meaning of the word impeached correct as defined in the US constitution.

• minimus
    minimus

As a matter of fact it appears that he actually has been impeached even though Pelosi is lollygagging. But I do not think the Senate would convict him, making the whole “impeachment “ merely a Democratic rebuke without any real bite.

• hybridous
    hybridous

however he has been impeached. Please get the meaning of the word impeached correct as defined in the US constitution.

It is currently a real matter for a real legal debate. The impeachment process necessarily entails transmitting these Articles to the Senate, and of course, shifting the onus on that group to proceed.

If the House doesn't complete it's role, has the President truly been impeached?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit